Nature Republic Fresh Green Tea 70 Toner

Nature Republic Fresh Green Tea 70 Toner

This is my holy grail toner ! I originally received in a special pack as a large sample and fell in love with it. I since have bought the full size and have been loving it ever since.

The smell is pleasant, not overly strong and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and balanced afterwards and did not break me out (I have oily/combination, acne-prone skin btw) I highly recommend ! ^ㅇ^

This toner is absolutely gentle on your face. I've used other ones that are alcohol based and it would dry out my face and I'd break out. Im hesitant on using toner based upon my previous experience, however thumbs up to the Korean nation for this product!

on 1/19/2015 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got a sample of this ages ago, and I finally got the full size! This toner is really gentle, and doesn't feel "acidic" at all, so I feel like those with sensitive skin would really enjoy it. I use this everyday in the morning after cleansing, and it really helps with clearing bacteria off my face and slightly tightening my pores without leaving my face feeling tight. Green tea is also really helpful in preventing acne. Would recommend for all skin types!