Tom Ford Tom Ford Spice Cream Color for Eyes

Tom Ford Tom Ford Spice Cream Color for Eyes

on 9/29/2017 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate that this is so expensive because I love it. It's the first TF eyeshadow that I've ever tried and the only other thing that i've tried from his makeup line are lipsticks that I got as deluxe samples from Sephora.

I love cream shadows as a one and done eyeshadow look and bronzey ones are my fav. This is a stunning bronze-copper shade with shimmers that are super fine and not chunky.

The texture is creamy like almost liquidy and a little goes a long way. I tapped my finger in the first time to use it and got far too much. I am used to be a more thicker consistency like the Maybelline colour tatoos.

I read that MaxFactor Bronze in their Excess shimmer range is a dupe. I bought it from overseas and it's pretty but more red, while this is more coppery, if you are wondering. This one also does not last as nicely as the TF, it creases on me and fades. The TF looks the same all day. Both are nice and I suppose similar if you don't want to fork out the cash for the TF.

Except the price, this product is absolutely gorgeous! I have never tried a cream eyeshadow product this creamy and pigmented.

The texture of it is very unique and even bouncy to touch, almost mousse-like. The color pay off is astonishing and gorgeous: rich copper brown with golden bits of shimmer through it that once applied looks wet actually and very fashion show like.

I am quite upset this is a limited edition product, but if you can get your hands on it - I think you will love it! Especially if you like natural and warm eyeshadows.

Spice rocks! And below I have a found a blog post where you can see it in action together with a suggested makeup look that goes well along with it.

on 1/18/2015 12:48:00 PM

Outstanding. Pigment, ease of application, consistency and durability all impressive. Tonal hue: rich coppery-bronze, perfectly complimenting brunette to redhead types. Facilitates subtle yet complex tonal outcomes in on-the-go applications, or more intense possibilities when partnered with Tom Ford shadow profferings, such as cognac sable palette.