Maybelline New York Brow satin

Maybelline New York Brow satin

on 2/6/2019 3:21:00 PM

My favorite brow product ever! I have already bushy brows and i use it to shape them (with the pensil tip) and to add volume (with the sponge tip). The best part is the sponge because it makes my brows so nice and natural looking ( in contrast to most other pensils that make then look fake). I have bought it maybe 4 times and i will keep buying it. I havent tryed any other "big name" and popular products but i dont really want to. I feel like this is just perfect for me and the price (6 euros only) sets the deal

on 12/22/2017 5:41:00 AM

I was using dark brown, the pencil part was broken the second time I use then again and then again. Also pencil part is super hard, it itches my skin and I also hated the powder part, it smudged all over my eye and brow area. Overall, I hated it. Never gonna buy again

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My drugstore eyebrow product
I use this on daily basis
You will achieve a very natural result with this product
Work just fine

The issue with this product is
It’s so fragile, it’s really easy to broken (the pencil part)
And I feel like there’s only small amount of actual product since I tend to finish this product in 1.5 months.

on 5/21/2017 9:30:00 AM

The pencil part was already broken when I opened this. That is to say it won't come out of the pen, no matter how much click and turn. The powder side is ok, I suppose. I wouldn't buy this again. I think it's a cheaply made product and there are far superior brow products out there for similar prices.

on 2/13/2017 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is just okay. I am very stuck in my brow routine using MAC products but decided to give this ago as a more affordable everyday option. The pencil end of this product is good for a quick brow on the go and that is the reason I would probably repurchase. The dark brown shade is a good match for my dark brown, almost black brow hairs as it is fairly cool-toned, a rare find for a drugstore brow product. The pencil isn't the skinniest, so not as easy to work with, but is manageable. I found the powder end of the product pretty useless. If you're on more of a budget, I'd say this is a fairly good product, but if you're willing to spend more, there are far better brow pencils out there.

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Pretty Awesome, the thinner liner is great for precision while the powder gives an overall full effect, I recently stuffed up my eyebrow when plucking and all my brow stuff was too thick for correctional coverup, went to the store and found this- now 1 day later and its instantly a staple in my morning routine. The ONLY criticism I have for the product is that the crayon is a a little dry but still usable 😉😘

I do quite like it. Have it in Medium Brown and it's nice cool toned color, perfect match for me. Great product for a natural look
Pros: affordable & always on sale; easy to find; nice color of the pencil and powder; no powder fallout; cool toned
So-so: pencil is a bit too dry, I do like that it's not creamy, so you can achieve a very natural look, but sometimes it can be too chalky and break down a little

on 11/29/2016 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this to throw in my purse for touch ups, it's convenient because you don't have to sharpen the pencil you can twist it up and you have a powder to fill in the brows as needed. I use this in Dark Blonde and I don't find the pencil pigmented enough.The pencil also snapped off after a while so the quality is not that great. Would not repurchase because I like something more pigmented en durable!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The finished look for this product is great, however I had this product for a week before it ran out because the crayon easily snaps off. Would not purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The problems I have with brow products! They're either really expensive, too soft, too hard, need a separate brush...annoying. I really like this product.

I bought it in blonde and medium brown as I wasn't sure which colour would suit me best - blonde is much better, it's not very light at all so actual blonde folk might find it too dark.

The pencil is precise and waxy, it's hard so I don't use too much. I lightly use it to draw in my brows. I then use the powder to soften the look, and get a gorgeous natural look. I don't like using either end alone as the powder alone lacks the definition I want and the pencil is hard so obvious pencil strokes are left.

All in all, this is a great product for me. Good colour, good application, no additional items needed. I will probably buy again.