La Prairie Essence of Caviar Eye Complex

La Prairie Essence of Caviar Eye Complex
La Prairie Essence Of Skin Caviar Eye ComplexLa Prairie Essence Of Skin Caviar Eye ComplexLa Prairie Essence Of Skin Caviar Eye Complex

Water, Propylene Glycol, Lactose, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Fructose, Polyquaternium-11, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate Yeast Extract, Aleuritic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Caviar Extract

on 7/26/2017 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Goes on so smoothly and gives an instant boost to the eyes! I use it around the eyes, under my eyecream and I am truly excited about it. The price is heavy, but you only need a tiny drup for both eyes. So it takes a while to finish the bottle.

on 5/28/2017 1:42:00 AM

Last year I had a very bad reaction to the castor oil I was using to regrow my sparse eyebrows and one of the consequences was that even after healing the redness and irritation, my eyelids started to droop and look dry. The regular creams I was using before just weren`t cutting it anymore. When I`ve read that this product lifts and firms the eyelid, I`ve decided to give it a try. Two months into it, and I can definitely see a major improvement: my eyes look like they did before the castor oil disaster, I can go back to wearing my favorite eyeshadows, even the glittery ones. It`s very expensive, but it works very well and a little goes a very long way, as you don`t need too much to do your whole eye. The only drawback, is that it`s not very moisturizing, and you need to put a cream on top of it. For me, this is worth the price because it healed my problem, and I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have started my routine with caviar line at the same time, so I can't tell whether it is the caviar eye cream or the gel or them together have worked.
I would say this is the best eye combination I've used (gel + cream). The fine lines caused by dryness and one single wrinkle under my right eye have completely gone after two month use. Except the lines, I can also feel a complete lifting effect around my eyes, but because I also use Caviar luxe cream, which indeed gives me a total lifting effect on my face, so I can't tell which one actually did the job.

I have used eye cream from Shiseido and Estee Lauder before, and other brands like Perricone, Darphin, or Strivectin etc, nothing can beat La Prairie Caviar. Among all of the eye cream, only Shiseido could kind of moisturise the skin around eye a bit, the rest did nothing which a normal facial cream could not do.

They are not cheap, but worth every penny. plus the cream is in 20ml jar, and after two months am and pm daily use, there is still half left; so does the eye gel. Will definitely purchase again.

on 5/15/2015 8:24:00 PM

I'm quite natural on this product. ive finished using the whole bottle and clearly it did not get rid of eye bags, it moistures quite well but that's all it does. I don't think it's worth the price

on 5/2/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love everything about this product apart from the price tag!
I use it before my eye cream in the mornings, and it makes an instant difference! My under eye area is instantly firmed, soothed and fine lines disappear in seconds!
My under eye area is dry this is why I use a cream on top of this product as it does not provide enough hydration for my dry under-eye skin!

Another thing I love about this product is that it's in a little bottle instead of a jar which I don't find hygienic at all.

Love , love , love!

on 2/22/2015 7:22:00 AM

This does not work on my eyelid skin at all; it even worsens my eyelids!!! It strengthens my bluish dark circles and it produces puffiness at the inner corner of my tear through. I don't see any positive effects on my scarce wrinkles either. Previously, I was using Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential eye zone boosting super serum, which costs half the price and worked much better, so I'm going back to Dior again. Despite I was happy using this Dior eye serum, Shiseido anti-dark circles eye cream and La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye cream all together, I thought I should pair this latter cream with La Prairie serum and could just disregard the Dior and the Shiseido products... what a mistake... My eyelids worsened considerably with this change; the combination of La Prairie serum with La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream was no efficient at all: too expensive and no results, better said, worse results.

I won't ever repurchase this product; I'll use instead the Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential eye zone boosting super serum, which immediately lightens my dark circles and costs 50% less. I don't know why; I'm a skin care and cosmeceuticals junkie and I adore La Prairie design and always thought it was the best brand in the market, but it appears I have no luck with La Prairie... and I have no conflicts of interests!

on 8/12/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for 9 months and I don't see any differences. I read a lot of good reviews about it. That why I bought it. My mimic wrinkles should have been reduced. They dont. I didnt expect a miracle immediately but after 9 months it should be visible... Honestly, I dont see anything at all. This product is overpriced. You pay for the name and not for the quality.

on 3/31/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It WORKS! At least on me.I started noticing "saggy eyelids",( well let's be honest, is just a matter of time but I am 35!), tried to apply metallic eye shadows oh gosh, my eyelids were so thin,weak and creepy... and kept researching until I read a review here!I ran to buy it and voila! Bambi eyes, i do not have that tired look anymore.I need to stock up.1 drop for both eyes would do the miracle.BTW, I have sensitive eyes since I got lasik and had no side effects. My dark circles are still there, they have improved but not much.TY!

on 1/21/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I'm not thrilled with this eye treatment. Maybe I was expecting too much from all the positive reviews? But it hasn't turned out to be the miracle product for me like it has been for some users.

I use one drop for both eyes and a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and I bought this mainly for fine lines and circles in the undereye area, as my eyelids are taunt and I don't have any crow's feet or wrinkles at the corners of my eyes. This serum doesn't seem to hurt my skin, but it doesn't help either. My fine lines aren't lessened, and my undereye circles are still the same. I can skip eye cream when I use this serum though, so it does have moisturizing properties.

Overall - very expensive for what it is. I appreciate that it's unscented, but this is by no means the miracle product I thought it would be.

on 10/25/2013 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using this serum for about two months, and can say without hesitation that I don't know how I lived without it. I actually look forward to washing my face twice a day just so I can put this on! Lately I've been getting ready for bed earlier and earlier, as I like masks and like my skincare. This serum and the Cellular Contour Eye Cream have become the dessert to my beauty ritual. The best part. Fine lines are smoothed, eyelids are tightened, the area between the brows is wrinkle-free...can you see why I love this product? I'm planning on eventually taking it a step further with the Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream. A keeper!