Paul Mitchell Extra Body Firm Hairspray

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Firm Hairspray
Extra Body Firm Hairspray

4.8

Not tested on animals

SD Alcohol 40-B (SDA-CA-2141) (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.

on 4/9/2018 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is currently my favourite hairspray. The nozzle sprays a fine mist that lasts all day and keeps my unruly hair in place. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy and is super easy to brush out. Love!

on 6/10/2017 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this hairspray. I have fine, coloured hair and this makes such a difference. It's not sticky, or hard, has a fine spray and is ultra long lasting. It makes me able to go 2 days without having to re style my hair. There is no build up, it's just amazing. Now I've found it, I don't ever want to be without it and have repurchased this two or three times now, which is unheard of for me as it's very rare that I ever get through a bottle of hairspray,

on 3/30/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This hairspray is amazing! I wear my bangs sideswept. Nothing I've tried keeps them in place all day. Until I tried this. And you only need a little spray too. So this can should last awhile. Bought this at JCP salon on sale for 10 bucks! Love it so much that I will buy it again at full price.

This is more on the cheaper side of high end hairspray, evthing @ Kroger runs $15-$20USD. I got mine for $15 & I really love it! It smells good ("tropical") & has good hold. I use hairspray daily, I've used a good 3/4 of all DS hairspray (eg AquaNet, Suave, White Rain, Aussie, Rave, salon selectives, Tresemme up to a lot of salon-sold-in-DS eg Big Sexy Hair, Elnett, Sebastian Shaper, Redken et al & Redken is my fave!). This is an all around good hairspray if u want curls OR stick straight (I wear my hair both ways!), good for updos too good evday hairspray workhorse!! Not super crunchy but not watered down. I can comb this out w/o too much problem & respraying it can activate the curls in the AM. I like to lightly spray my hair to re wet it then blow it on no heat diffuser (trying to avoid heat styling), tipping ur head upside down & lightly misting is another curl technique. It dries fast! I don't know if I will rebuy "maybe..." (If there's not more month than the money). 4/5! I love Paul Mitchell but I like to change it up.

on 1/24/2015 10:39:00 AM

it is a very strong spray that does what it promises. do not expect soft hair from this, but you can count on its strong hold for the whole evening, dancing and sweating in it.

Perfect hairspray if you want to hold your backcombing in without it falling. If you hate the feel of stiff, crunchy hair DO NOT BUY
but if you want your hair to stay perfect all day, this is a MUST have hairspray

Popular Styling Products