BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid
image 1image 2image 3

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 7/16/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It was always too stiff and dry. I found it difficult to blend. Considering the price tag, it should be easy to use, which this product is not.

I threw this out. I didn't want to damage the skin around my eyes and encourage wrinkles by pulling at my skin.

For primer I now use UD primer potion, and Nars radiant concealer as my concealer. They're both smoother and easy to apply. I have to say, most products from Benefit have been a real let down (ahem Dr Feelgood/Licence to Blot/Benetint/Highbeam!). They have beautiful packaging, but it lacks quality. Once again, I'm disappointed and chucking out another product...

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Very chalky and bitty... difficult to apply. And feels like cement on eyelids!!!

To Read all 735 Reviews, Login or Join

This isn't a product I reach for everyday at all. It does even out skin tone and makes your eyes 'pop' but it creases really easily and loses its effect quite quickly. I'll carry on using it now and again to use it up but I won't hurry to buy it again.

on 3/25/2016 2:59:00 PM

I love this product, one of my favorite benefit products. It's got such a good creamy texture and just glides on. It's one of those products whenever you put it on you're reminded why you love it so much; it literally opens your eye in an instant, great base for most eyeshadow looks and works great for a highlighter for under your brows and under your eyes if you have a rough night. Only downside is can be a bit oily therefore don't use it without some powder over the top like eyeshadow or setting powder if you're using it on your face. I sometimes use this on it's one with eyeliner if I'm going for a simple look but I always dust some powder over the top just to keep it in place and look less oily. It also does crease a bit but with a primer it's fine.

on 1/23/2016 3:46:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora. It's hard to spread and looks dry and cakey. I have pale skin with yellow undertones and found this very artificial looking, even as a primer.

on 11/19/2015 3:09:00 PM

The result is too yellowish.Very hard to blend and not easy at all to apply.Didn't work for me.Waste my money :-(

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When people ask what is your makeup secret? Or what would you bring if you could only bring 3 products? LemonAid is IT! I have a lot of natural pigmentation in my skin, so I need things to brighten me up. No other primer has worked like this stuff. I can wear it alone to cover how dark and tired my eyes look, and it is also the absolute best shadow primer ever. because my skin is medium/olive, light shadows never show up on me unless I use this stuff. It is a god-send! RIght up there with a tinted lipbalm, I can't live without this product and would freak out if it were ever discontinued. The price is incredible for something that works so darn well. My eye shdow never, ever fades away with this stuff underneath. Could not recommned more highly.

on 9/26/2015 5:55:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

First of all let me just say that the consultant at the Benefit counter did recommend another product over this, but this was what I wanted so this is what I bought.

I find this product far too sticky and hard to apply to my eyelids, which at 50 aren't as firm and creaseless as they once were. It pulls when you try to apply it to your upper lids. So I tend to use it under my eyes and as a concealer for bluish areas.

Also at NZ$39 a bit steep for something I'm not getting a lot of use from. I adore Benefit products, but this is a fail for me.

on 8/12/2015 2:23:00 PM

This is 1 of the better concealers I've used except I use it under my eyes. It's creamy. It doesn't settle in the tiny wrinkles and it brightens the bags. I tried this on my lids but it slid right off.

on 7/15/2015 11:25:00 AM

Too drying. Did nothing for me