BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid
Lemon AidLemon AidLemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 5/1/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Thick and almost waxy consistency, not easy to work with as it tugs at the skin. Most certainly needs to be applied in thin layers. I've used this as a concealer when I'm too lazy to do my regular regimen. Does a good job at disguising dark circles and brightens eyes exceptionally. Not my first choice for eye Primer as I prefer my Mac and Pupa eyelid primers that have a better consistency and feel around the eye. Not repurchasing cuz there are better products for the same price or less...

on 4/17/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was awful! Really dry and not easy to apply. I had to sort of drag it around my eyes and I didn't like that. The product is chalky, dry and not easy to blend at all. It just sat in fine lines, felt heavy and I just didn't like it at all. I won't use this again, nor buy again, nor recommend to anyone.

on 1/5/2017 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I'm pale with very pink undertones and ruddy skin. The yellow in this product somehow neutralizes the pink in my skin. The result is an amazing bright/glowy look. It gives even more radiance for me than Dior Airflash, which is a $62 product with mother of pearl for glow. I do agree with other reviewers that the texture is a bit cakey and not quite as pleasant as tradition foundations and concealers, but it's a minor issue since the result is so nice.

on 9/13/2016 1:07:00 PM

An Ulta Rep recommended this to me when I was searching for tarte's Shape Tap concealer. Because they were sold out, she ended up showing me IT Cosmetic's Bye Bye Under Eye concealer, and this Lemon-Aid.

The BBUE concealer is a hit for me - I'm in love with that stuff! This....not so much. The lady said I could use it for helping to cancel out the slight dark circles under my eyes, but I'm finding its really not helping my situation.

The consistency is okay, but it is a little on the drier/chalky side. I wish it was a little smoother - it's still okay to work with, though. But, because of this, I find it accentuates the textures and lines under my eyes. It also really brightens them, but not in a good way. It looks like I tried using a concealer 3 shades too light, which I think just ends up making my bags look worse. It also doesn't really help with discoloration; I can still see some purple/blue peeking from under he product.

Once I put my concealer on it looks okay, but I honestly think my eyes look better without the Lemon-Aid. Maybe I need to play around with it a bit more but for right now, I highly doubt I'll be buying this again, or even use the current one I have that often.

on 7/16/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It was always too stiff and dry. I found it difficult to blend. Considering the price tag, it should be easy to use, which this product is not.

I threw this out. I didn't want to damage the skin around my eyes and encourage wrinkles by pulling at my skin.

For primer I now use UD primer potion, and Nars radiant concealer as my concealer. They're both smoother and easy to apply. I have to say, most products from Benefit have been a real let down (ahem Dr Feelgood/Licence to Blot/Benetint/Highbeam!). They have beautiful packaging, but it lacks quality. Once again, I'm disappointed and chucking out another product...

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Very chalky and bitty... difficult to apply. And feels like cement on eyelids!!!

This isn't a product I reach for everyday at all. It does even out skin tone and makes your eyes 'pop' but it creases really easily and loses its effect quite quickly. I'll carry on using it now and again to use it up but I won't hurry to buy it again.

on 3/25/2016 2:59:00 PM

I love this product, one of my favorite benefit products. It's got such a good creamy texture and just glides on. It's one of those products whenever you put it on you're reminded why you love it so much; it literally opens your eye in an instant, great base for most eyeshadow looks and works great for a highlighter for under your brows and under your eyes if you have a rough night. Only downside is can be a bit oily therefore don't use it without some powder over the top like eyeshadow or setting powder if you're using it on your face. I sometimes use this on it's one with eyeliner if I'm going for a simple look but I always dust some powder over the top just to keep it in place and look less oily. It also does crease a bit but with a primer it's fine.

on 1/23/2016 3:46:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora. It's hard to spread and looks dry and cakey. I have pale skin with yellow undertones and found this very artificial looking, even as a primer.

on 11/19/2015 3:09:00 PM

The result is too yellowish.Very hard to blend and not easy at all to apply.Didn't work for me.Waste my money :-(