Wet 'n' Wild Cover All

Wet 'n' Wild Cover All

4.6

on 4/6/2017 8:23:00 PM

Best HG foundation ever--covers well, lasts forever, full coverage but not noticeable in pores--so of course since I love it it's DISCONTINUED! Wah...

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

it's very thick and I have to wet my sponge when applying this to make it look more naturally because it goes on heavy. a little goes a long way and you have to make sure the color matches perfectly or you'll have terrible lines. but the coverage is great for a cheap foundation. I definitely have to use a powder on top of it and a little extra blush cause it washes me out a little. but for the price it is definitely workable.

on 9/1/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product at a reasonable price. For those of you who are super oily, I suggest using the primer from the same brand. This will last on your skin till you wash it off, which is a big deal for us oily gals. It wears very comfortably and covers beautifully. The shade Medium/Tan works great for my C3/C4 skin. It is interesting that such an inexpensive product provides superb quality in comparison with department store brands. Highly recommended!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome!! I had tried wnw CoverAll pressed powder which is just junk but I heard on a FB group that this foundation was pretty good & I decided what did I have to lose except $5 & much to gain IF it was any good & omg this really IS sooo good! I got Fair-Light which runs a little yellow & was a good color match for me. There aren't a lot of colors to choose from. I bought the concealer to match in Medium which seem to go together pretty good. I have tough oily adult acne skin & this is medium-to-full coverage, does not oxidize & controls oil well. I set it w Coty Airspun & it lasts a long time b4 I have to blot. I'm def gonna rebuy this. Just skip the CoverAll pressed powder & set it w the powder of ur own liking. This could've fooled me into thinking it was a $20+ foundation & cruelty-free soooo awesome!! Wnw gives to charity & believes that their products "shouldn't cost an entire paycheck." Amen gr8 company philosophy gr8 products (i'm such a fan!!) wnw and elf comprise half of my makeup...(the rest MAC, UD Nakeds franchise, BH Cosmetics, Clinique, EL & a handful of products from other brands.)

on 12/27/2015 6:48:00 PM

Shocked, absolutely shocked. That is what I was when I first used this product. I really bought it on impulse, and figured it would end up in the garbage. But the cheap price made me give it a try, figuring I didn't have much to lose. And it's amazing! Really surprisingly good quality. It blends like a dream, covers very well, doesn't look fake or cakey, doesn't oxidize, doesn't accentuate my pores or any dry areas. It holds up very well throughout the day. In the winter I have combination skin, leaning more to the dry side, and it works great on that. Summers, my skin is much oilier, but it works for me ok then, too. I have applied it with fingers, various brushes and sponges, and really, all the application methods looked fine. I wish I could just stop buying foundations and stick with this, because this is really good enough to be used all of the time. But as many of you understand, it's just so hard not to keep buying more products. It's a hobby I guess. Anyhow, this is well worth the few bucks it would cost you to try this.

on 9/30/2015 7:17:00 PM

This is my favorite foundation I've tried, and I've tried a lot of high end ones. Also it's only five dollars! I have acne prone skin with a lot of discoloration from acne scars, and while this doesn't completely cover them (nothing I've used has) it does a pretty good job. My face isn't any more oily or dry after using it, and it goes on great with a beauty blender (of course I use the real techniques one-not going to pay $20 for a sponge). The only complaints I have is it doesn't last as long as I like (though I've never had a foundation last very long-I live in an incredibly humid state), but it doesn't wear off any easier than high end foundations. The other one is that-well this is mostly my fault-I use a LOT of foundation. Maybe I haven't gotten the hang of layering, or maybe my sponge soaks up the product, but I run out fairly quickly. Then again, there are a lot of high end foundations close to the size that cost three times as much and work about the same, so it's still a good deal. I'm thinking of buying some MUF Aqua seal and adding it to the foundation to see if it will last longer. Overall a good foundation at a great price!

on 1/16/2015 11:58:00 AM

I'm surprised at how much I like this-I've paid much more for fdn I did not like as much. Matte finish, covers well, doesn't turn orange. Be aware it does not have sunscreen, and the hole in the tube is too big (excess product comes out when I squeeze). I will buy more.

on 5/12/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Usually cheap liquid foundation is very runny and doesn't do a whole lot, so when I first tried this, I didn't expect much. I was really shocked to find that it has awesome coverage that lasts for quite a while. My skin tone is fair, so I bought it in the lightest shade, and it blended very well; it didn't make me look orange and it covered red spots and blemishes well. The tubes are smaller, but the product goes a long way. It lasts all day, but comes off easily with make-up remover. It also doesn't have a smell to it which is something else I like. I'd definitely buy it again!

I used to always rely on Drugstore brand cosmetics to get me through the day with my full face of make up and not a single one ever had me going "Wow this is Great." Over the past few years I started buying higher end products and fell in love with Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation. However the price is well its a price and a high one at that. After running out and needing an emergency tube of make up I grabbed the W&W coverall from my local Walmart and I didn't expect much I admit I've become spoiled by the high end products I was using.

First impressions of the product once getting it opened and trying it I was wary of the runnier liquid as I was used to a thicker mousse like texture, However I was quite surprised by the quality of this product. As a 22 year old female with oily acne prone skin its hard to keep make up from sliding off my face by the end of the day, and that is where I come to the magic that makes this product better than high end. By 3 hours into wearing the make up by Tarte without touching up anything I could see signs of breaking down and running and by the end of the day my face would look cakey and gross. This product goes on great with a wet beauty blender (I use a knock off by Real Techniques) and isn't irritating to my skin it goes to a beautiful matte when paired with the matching powder. The product matched my skin tone beautifully and lacked fragrance which I was thankful for.

By 3 hours in of wearing it I barely seen and smearing or cakey-ness or gross break down of the product and by 8 hours it was only just starting to need touching up but it lasted till I removed it. Removing was simple all I needed was a bit of make up remover. Which comes to my next point usually even after thouroughly removing my make up my face would feel oily or gross but the Coverall foundation didn't do that and after removal my skin felt clean and fresh and pores did not feel clogged nor suffocated during the full days wear.

In my process of applying this product I first wash my face then I applied the Fergie eyeshadow primer (also by W&W) all over my face (didn't realize it was for eyes till after I used it the first time but it worked so I used it again and a little goes a long ways). After that I wet my beauty blender and put some of the liquid foundation onto the sponger and dab it in different spots before proceeding with a dabbing motion to disperse and apply the product for a flawless finish. I then followed with the matching powder that goes hand in hand with the coverall liquid foundation which I used a disposable sponge applicator to apply.

I give it an overall rating of 4/5 - Reason being I am still adjusting and testing this product to its fullest.
Price Rating I give it a 1/5 - Reason being because its a great price for a great product.
Packaging I give it 3/5 - Reason being I wish the tube was a bit bigger and we got a bit more product but other than that little hiccup the packaging is great.
Would I repurchase this? - Yes, most Definitely
Would I recommend this? - Yes, So many Yeses. I would recommend this over a high end brand any day.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The formulation is really nice as it is really affordable,coverage is great too,
the highlight shade is stunning when put on top of foundation/ under powder and topped of with powder highlighter