Boots No7 Romantic

Boots  No7 Romantic
No7 Romantic

1 review

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Lanolin, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Panthenol, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT, Ceramide 3, Dunaliella Salina Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

on 1/16/2015 7:58:00 AM

I usually shy away from nude lip colors because my make up tends to be understated and toned down lip colors make me look washed out, even when I wear blush. But last year, inspired by Lisa Eldridge videos, I decided to start being a little more adventurous with my make up and try bolder looks, which sometimes need a milder lip color. Hence, this purchase, which made me feel like a complete fool for not trying this sooner. In Asia nude lip colors tend to be too browny and muddy looking for a fair-skinned Caucasian, but No.7`s Romantic is different. On my lips it gives hints of a peachy pink, which complements my complexion amazingly well. The formula is very long wearing despite being one of the most moisturizing lipsticks I have ever worn. And yeah, I know, the word "moisturizing" does tend to dreg up images of leaky smudged lipsticks, but not this one! It stays put, even when I apply straight from the bullet.