ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Arabian Knights

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Arabian Knights

4.3

(85% ORGANIC): Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Seasame) Seed Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Seed Extract, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Ducil (Orange) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dixoide, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Red 7 CI15850, Red 28 CI45410, Yellow 5 CI19140

on 5/25/2018 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this lipstick—it's not really a balm, but that's okay, I've got balm (Dr. Hauschka, the one that keeps my lips from death). It's a seriously great colour: deep, multi-tonal rose red. Applied lightly it's great for day, with another swipe it's great for night. Works for (moisturized) cheeks too. I am going back for another couple of tubes.

on 2/6/2016 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this a lot. I use it almost everyday and it helps to keep my lips soft. Like the other reviewer said, I was expecting a burgundy but this leans more towards red. I just swipe on one layer otherwise it's too red and I feel like that doesn't flatter me.

on 1/16/2015 7:48:00 AM

I am very fair, but I was looking for a lip color that would be a deep, vampy red. According to the website, this lip conditioner is it, but I found it to lean a lot more to the pure red side rather than the deep, burgundy red side. The formula of this product is excellent and moisturizing, making it great for long-time wear. I think this red does not complement my skin as well as a deep burgundy would, so I would not repurchase this product in the same color. I do, however, have a bunch of the tinted lip conditioners in a variety of color because they are awesome and are made with excellent ingredients (no crap!, only recognizable and pronounceable ingredients!).