3.8

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

This is a great price when it's on sale - I've bought it for $2/container and bought two. My mistake. This is quite thick and creamy so you are almost forced into squirting out quite a bit of product when you use it. Then it feels weird going onto my eye, really squishy and ugh. It seeps in through my eyelid crack and then...horrors... IT BUUUUUURNNNNNS! Seriously. No and no and no. It stings my eyes and my daughter's as well. No thanks. Really, Avon. Eye makeup remover that burns the eyes??? My daughter has been using this for removing lip products. It's almost gone now and we won't be repurchasing. I'm sticking to micellar water, thanks.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3 years ago

Love this. Started using it when I would forget my own makeup remover when staying over at my boyfriends, his mom sell's Avon and I had been meaning to find a new makeup remover. I apply with a damp cotton pad and let it sit for a bit then wipe. No irritation, doesn't take a lot to work, and my eyes don't feel scrubbed raw when I'm done. Love!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

This is not a good product it burns, doesn't remove and irritated my skin for days after, it went in the trash.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

This product takes off makeup well, like other users have mentioned, but it definitely stings my eyes and leaves a filmy residue on them which is super annoying. It's also quite greasy afterwards and I need to use another cotton pad just to remove the excess remover. Kind of a bother.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I absolutely love this eye makeup remover. I've used it for 15 years now, I've tried lots of other more "prestigious" brands and I always return to this product to remove my waterproof mascara. I thought I'd explain how I use it: I squirt some product onto my fingers, gently massage around my eyes, and blot with a tissue to remove. I don't use any water to remove this product. It doesn't burn or sting, it removes all the waterproof mascara or liner, eyebrows, shadows, etc, and after blotting, it's not greasy. It doesn't really have any scent. I also use it to remove my colourpop or other liquid matte lipsticks if I really want to get them off. I also use this product on a q-tip to clean up my waterproof eyeliner or eyebrows if I've made a mistake. I'm a huge advocate for this product, and it's so cheap! Avon has regular 99 cent sales on this, and I stock up - it is the only MLM-style cosmetic product I buy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I have been using this eye makeup remover for years and have NEVER experienced burning or irritation. Frankly, it removes my waterproof mascara better than Lancôme's BI-FACIL! I love this product.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Excellent remover. Just bought 3 more @99 cents each. Not greasy; a little goes a long way. Great ! Over 65.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

5 years ago

This stuff is terrible. I have to rub quite a bit to properly remove eye makeup. This is very greasy and gets into my eyes, my vision is blurry for a good 1/2 hour after use. I've heard it's very bad to use oils on your eyes. I should probably discontinue use but I've been trying to use things up rather than just throw out.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

5 years ago

Cheap but don't get any into your eyes as it stings. It took several eye baths to sooth my poor eyes. It took off the eye make up but it felt greasy

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0
from

5 years ago

All this does it give me a big gloopy mess on my eyelids, There's no irritation and it is good to clean up the undereye if you make a mess and want to start over. This way I save on my good stuff.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age44-55