Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a great price when it's on sale - I've bought it for $2/container and bought two.

My mistake.

This is quite thick and creamy so you are almost forced into squirting out quite a bit of product when you use it.

Then it feels weird going onto my eye, really squishy and ugh. It seeps in through my eyelid crack and then...horrors...

IT BUUUUUURNNNNNS!

Seriously. No and no and no.

It stings my eyes and my daughter's as well.

No thanks.

Really, Avon. Eye makeup remover that burns the eyes???

My daughter has been using this for removing lip products.

It's almost gone now and we won't be repurchasing.

I'm sticking to micellar water, thanks.

on 1/19/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this. Started using it when I would forget my own makeup remover when staying over at my boyfriends, his mom sell's Avon and I had been meaning to find a new makeup remover. I apply with a damp cotton pad and let it sit for a bit then wipe. No irritation, doesn't take a lot to work, and my eyes don't feel scrubbed raw when I'm done. Love!

on 1/18/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is not a good product it burns, doesn't remove and irritated my skin for days after, it went in the trash.

on 12/24/2016 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This eye makeup remover is terrific! I've bought from Avon for years, and can't believe I've never tried this. It gently removes everything without any burning or stinging. I simply put some on a dampened cotton ball and dab on my eyes until everything is gone. Then I use a damp cotton ball to wipe away the excess. I think this stuff works as well as Lancome's remover at a fraction of the cost. I got this on sale for only a $1.99. I'll definitely repurchase.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This product takes off makeup well, like other users have mentioned, but it definitely stings my eyes and leaves a filmy residue on them which is super annoying. It's also quite greasy afterwards and I need to use another cotton pad just to remove the excess remover.

Kind of a bother.

on 5/5/2016 1:30:00 PM

I absolutely love this eye makeup remover. I've used it for 15 years now, I've tried lots of other more "prestigious" brands and I always return to this product to remove my waterproof mascara. I thought I'd explain how I use it:

I squirt some product onto my fingers, gently massage around my eyes, and blot with a tissue to remove. I don't use any water to remove this product.

It doesn't burn or sting, it removes all the waterproof mascara or liner, eyebrows, shadows, etc, and after blotting, it's not greasy. It doesn't really have any scent. I also use it to remove my colourpop or other liquid matte lipsticks if I really want to get them off. I also use this product on a q-tip to clean up my waterproof eyeliner or eyebrows if I've made a mistake. I'm a huge advocate for this product, and it's so cheap! Avon has regular 99 cent sales on this, and I stock up - it is the only MLM-style cosmetic product I buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this eye makeup remover for years and have NEVER experienced burning or irritation. Frankly, it removes my waterproof mascara better than Lancôme's BI-FACIL! I love this product.

Excellent remover. Just bought 3 more @99 cents each. Not greasy; a little goes a long way. Great ! Over 65.

on 6/30/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is terrible. I have to rub quite a bit to properly remove eye makeup. This is very greasy and gets into my eyes, my vision is blurry for a good 1/2 hour after use. I've heard it's very bad to use oils on your eyes. I should probably discontinue use but I've been trying to use things up rather than just throw out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Cheap but don't get any into your eyes as it stings. It took several eye baths to sooth my poor eyes. It took off the eye make up but it felt greasy