Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Hourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint package w Hourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - noHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - no

4.2

Active ingredients (sunscreen): octinoxate 7Octisalate 4Titanium dioxide 4Inactive ingredients: Water/aqua, pentaeryl tetrasostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristellena, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulfate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone,pentaerythritl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxethynol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-9 bentonite, silica, silica dimethylsilylate, sodium benzonate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluranate, stearic acid, trietuoxycaplylylsilane. May contain ( /-): aluminum hydroxide (ci77002), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

"Ivory" is a peachy beige that looks too orange and dark on my very fair golden skin. The shades seem to run way too cool.

Stupid name as it implies you're getting a light, moisturising tinted moisturiser. Its actually a thick, hard to blend, medium-full coverage cream foundation. A heavy looking layer that sits on the top of skin, enhances texture, makes skin look lined and crepey, makes "polka dots" over large pores, make the crinkles near your eyes look aged and deep. If you have perfect textured skin but color variations to even out you may like this. Hubby commented it made my skin look "Crepey and Plastic textured". I've been trying it applied with fingers, brush, and a beauty blender, over different primers and moisturisers, topped with different setting sprays but it never looks good. Also, if you have skin sensitive to chemical sunscreens perhaps get a sample. Made my skin itch.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

As I approach 40, my skin is definitely changing, so I'm changing up a lot of products I use to fit my needs. I'm dealing with dryness, aging, and uneven skin tone. I need something to smooth and even out my complexion, but I cannot use anything remotely chalky because it doesn't work on aging skin, it just amplifies lines and dryness. Also, I can't stand the feel of makeup on my face, but as I get older I can't get away with not wearing any. So I thought I had found a winner in NARS tinted moisturizer. It was doing a pretty good job, but it's definitely slippery and it transfers so bad. I touch my face and it's gone in that spot where I touched. I read good things about this Hourglass TM, so I picked it up at Sephora in "Shell". I am super happy with this purchase! It's not cheap, but oh wow is it nice! It's thick and fluffy, so it evens out over the skin nicely. It melts in nicely. Don't let the thickness scare you away, it's thick like that koh gen doh stuff. It's pumping and hydrating and it's not slipping around and transferring like the NARS. I freaking love this stuff. I am sure I'll keep repurchasing it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have CRAZY DRY SKIN. Like I just turned 30 and I'm experiencing premature aging due to hormonal issues (and stress from an a-hole man boy ex but I digress) but this stuff is legit. It's perfect for mature or dry skin. Don't be fooled because it's not a tinted moisturizer. It's as thick and pigmented as a foundation. I often apply this as a last step (over RMS-- trying to keep it natural) with a damp beauty blender. Then if I'm really doing it up, I'll use Dior Airflash as a spot cover with the blender for my nose and under eyes (although I have to be careful-- the Dior is amazing coverage but INSANELY drying).

If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this!!! Worse comes to worse, It's an extraordinary base. I've already repurchased. I seldom go out in glam makeup so I justify the price since it lasts a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Though they definitely should not be naming this medium to full coverage foundation a "tint", it is amazing. I have normal skin with some dry patches and I have trouble even with some cream foundations accentuating those dry patches. This one looks completely like skin, does not accentuate anything, and a dewy finish. I barely need concealer and I do have some acne scarring. I'm NW10 in mac, and the lightest shade "vanilla" is way dark on me, this is workable with a tan but not without one. I really wish they would expand the shade line to match the vanish shade selection.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really like this foundation. It is NOT a tint. It provides a lot of coverage. If you're looking for a sheer coating, do the BareMinerals tinted moisturizer/foundation instead. This does provide beautiful coverage. Only downside: it's pricey.

on 12/12/2016 5:27:00 PM

This product is amazing! It applies beautifully and my skin looks better after wearing it. I do wish that they had a more yellow tone but I am working with the shade golden. I have a warm olive tone but I am not dark, medium is pretty accurate. This is a decent winter color.

I want to say first of all I love this foundation. I bought Vanilla which I worried at first may be too dark, but is perfect for my ghostly NC 15 skin and gives it just a hint of life. It's great on my dry skin. I have eczema prone cheeks that form rough dry patches and this product does not cling and provides me with medium coverage. Concealer is needed for red blemishes. The staying power is awesome! I literally wake up at 530am for work and apply, By 3 pm it still looks great. I can easily wear into evening if I don't touch or poke at my face. It does not melt away. The finish is slightly luminous but barely noticeable. In fact on my dry skin I just look "healthy" with this, not dewy or glowy... On someone with more normal skin it may leave a dewy finish. With other foundations by the end of the day it's melts and some even feel greasy AND cling to dry patches, but this does not melt or turn greasy it feels weightless.

My only con is that it's a very thick product. It blends nicely and isn't oily but it's just thick, and slacks a nice "slip" I picked up a sample of Laura mercier silk creme moisturizing foundation to try out... If I can't find a better one I'll stick with this... Just wish they could maybe find a way to water this down a bit, sometimes I feel I need more of it to go around since it's so thick, and it's very expensive.

on 5/15/2016 2:02:00 AM

I was very surprised about this foundation,when I had worn it for the first time from morning till late night.I mean,it really lasts! Rarely will find a skin tint kinda foundation which gives a lovely glow that lasts all day. Yeah,it gives a beautiful glow from within I have actually never seen before,not even in higher end foundations.This is something special I say.It is very expensive,but if you do have that money to invest and you're hesitating,just get this! I have oily T-zone and dry flaking skin on forehead and nose.This doesn't get those dry patches any worse,maybe even better.It moisturizes just the right amount.I'm all about this right now!! I have it in Ivory and it is a neutral shade that ain't pink or yellow.Right shade for caucasian skin.And about coverage; it covers mediumish.Does not fully cover blemishes,but pretty well.I apply a full cover concealer with this(Maybelline Fit Me or L.A Girl Pro Conceal)

on 1/25/2016 10:26:00 PM

This tinted moisturiser set me back 80AUD, the packaging looks nice and would be perfect for travelling as it's lightweight and flat.

Overall this tinted moisturiser is probably my go-to, but I wouldn't repurchase based on the fact it's so expensive and it's not completely amazing. It also oxidises pink and has a strong scent. The finish is moderately dewy, but the product itself is relatively thick like a full coverage foundation so I usually mix it with an actual moisturiser. It lasts all day and doesn't cake or separate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best tinted moisturizer ever. I'm serious. It is so wonderful. This gives a great medium coverage while managing to still look like skin. It gives a beautiful natural glow but doesn't make me oily. It lasts all day on my skin. Such a great product. It's expensive at $55 but I promise you it's worth it. It gives the coverage of a foundation with the ease and natural look of a tinted moisturizer.