Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This just didn窶冲 work for me. I found it applied well and had a lovely finish after blending. It, it only looked good for about 4 hours before it started breaking down like crazy. I tried it with primer (Hourglass veil, which I love), without primer, setting, no setting; it made no difference. Contrary to some, I actually really like the packaging. It may not look amazing, but it窶冱 very practical.

on 1/19/2017 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This foundation is soooo beau-ti-ful. If you have dry, mature skin then this is a must. Normally my skin looks so flat and lifely especially now in winter but not with this. I have glowy younger looking skin. It is not a tint but a foundation. It feels a bit like a thick sunscreen. It blends beautifully. Definitely worth the money so run.... ;)

P.S.: I have this in Warm Ivory. I'm MUFE no 120.

on 2/19/2015 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just bought this so I will need to write an update later but so far it looks beautiful!
Very light feeling but med-full coverage. It is very moisturizing which I am in need of despite my combo oily skin (seasonal dryness) and it has a glowy finish which people with combo oily skin are always afraid of and I don't know why. Skin is supposed to be glowy and fresh, not cakey and matte. But I could see the draw for either look I guess. Also has hyaluronic (sp?) acid in it which it great for skin cell turn over. And SPF! YAY Oil-free of course!
This doesn't wear like a skin tint or tinted moisturizer.... it is very much a foundation.
I like the squeeze bottle packaging. Very sanitary and can control how much comes out.
True testament will come in a week when I see if this bad boy makes me break out.
Until then!

UPDATE**
This DOES give skin a luminous, but not oily, sheen to it. It DOES look beautiful. I just felt it to be quite heavy. Would look lovely for wedding day photos, but for everyday, it was just too much. Also, the price is almost $60.00. I love make-up, but that is pretty expensive even for boutique prices. Also, I am pretty sure it made me break out. Can't be for certain though. I returned the product.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer