Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Filtered by hair type : Other
Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Hourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint package w Hourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - noHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - no

4.1

Active ingredients (sunscreen): octinoxate 7Octisalate 4Titanium dioxide 4Inactive ingredients: Water/aqua, pentaeryl tetrasostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristellena, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulfate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone,pentaerythritl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxethynol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-9 bentonite, silica, silica dimethylsilylate, sodium benzonate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluranate, stearic acid, trietuoxycaplylylsilane. May contain ( /-): aluminum hydroxide (ci77002), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci77891)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have CRAZY DRY SKIN. Like I just turned 30 and I'm experiencing premature aging due to hormonal issues (and stress from an a-hole man boy ex but I digress) but this stuff is legit. It's perfect for mature or dry skin. Don't be fooled because it's not a tinted moisturizer. It's as thick and pigmented as a foundation. I often apply this as a last step (over RMS-- trying to keep it natural) with a damp beauty blender. Then if I'm really doing it up, I'll use Dior Airflash as a spot cover with the blender for my nose and under eyes (although I have to be careful-- the Dior is amazing coverage but INSANELY drying).

If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this!!! Worse comes to worse, It's an extraordinary base. I've already repurchased. I seldom go out in glam makeup so I justify the price since it lasts a long time.

on 12/12/2016 5:27:00 PM

This product is amazing! It applies beautifully and my skin looks better after wearing it. I do wish that they had a more yellow tone but I am working with the shade golden. I have a warm olive tone but I am not dark, medium is pretty accurate. This is a decent winter color.

on 5/31/2016 4:44:00 AM

The tint is barely visible, very low coverage. This is quite shiny so I would say much more suited to drier skin types. It didn't wow me in any way and made me look quite greasy. Would be better if SPF was higher. Better than the Ilia TM but still not as good as Korean BB creams. The difference in shades is negligible since it offers very light coverage that is eaten up by midday. Definitely something you should try before you buy.

I agree with previous reviewers that the default luxury product for luminous dewy skin being the famous YSL LE TEINT TOUCHE テ韻LAT Illuminating Foundationツpales in comparison to this gem! I think this Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint is a superior product even though this isn't necessarily marketed as a "real" foundation. The coverage of the Hourglass is formidable compared to other dewy foundation options out there. The coverage is medium-full and the finish is VERY luminous but in a "I probably use $150 serums and $200 night creams" way not in an artificial makeup way. That's what I never quite understood about the Touche テ営lat foundation -- the coverage was sheer/light but somehow still looked like I had makeup on. Very odd. I ended up returning it. This perfects the skin in the most sophisticated way possible while imparting a plump luscious glow. Definitely a keeper for dull lackluster winter skin!

on 10/25/2015 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a fantastic tinted moisturizer.
Although it is medium to full coverage
It's gorgeous on your skin. Best for normal/dry skin. Plenty of shades to choose from. Makes skin look like silk.
I love it!!

dodie123

I purchased this Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory. It is really a foundation with quite decent coverage, rather than a tinted moisturizer. The first few times I used it I thought it was quite thick and a bit difficult to apply smoothly without using too much product and returned to using other foundations. I went travelling though and this product was so easy to take along and apply just about anywhere that I was very happy to have it. I found myself taking it to work and freshening up before giving a presentation or attending an event, and always found it simple to apply over my foundation smoothly and quickly, giving me great coverage and finish. I ended up going back to using it as my daily foundation, ensuring I used it over a moisturized face. Sometimes I add moisturizer and mix it before applying a light layer all over and then just using the product by itself in areas such as the center of my face and cheeks where I want more coverage. It isn't inexpensive but the product is so thick and creamy that I think it goes twice as far as a regular, more liquid foundation. I will definitely repurchase.

Due to several health issues over the past few years, my skin has become dry and dull. I went through a long list of products directed at mature skin. Yes this formula is very thick. I add a single drop of argan oil to the back of my hand along with a pea size amount of the product and apply with my UD foundation brush. Excellent results this way. It is a trick for us with more mature skin to even out our skintone without looking like a pancake face. This product delivers my desired results. I would repurchase!

I picked up a sample of this from Sephora so I could give it a test run before dropping $55 on it. Ultimately, nothing about it justified the price. I have very dry skin, and while this didn't cling to any dry patches, it made me look very oily and kind of sweaty. It was like trading one skin issue for another. I used the palest shade (vanilla) and it was too dark for me. It made me look like I had a bit of a tan, which is fine for the summer, but won't work come winter time.

And the absolute worst part: it never sets. I was looking in the mirror the other day when I noticed an eyelash on my cheek. When I went to wipe it off, I realized that all of my foundation had come off on my finger. I was left with an obvious streak down running down my face that ended in a fingerprint. I tried multiple setting powders with it, and none of the them made a difference. It will stay in place so long as you can go the entire day without touching your face, blowing your nose, or pulling on a shirt over your head.

I will say that it blurred my pores rather nicely, and didn't appear cakey. It didn't cause any break outs, and the scent wasn't overbearing at all. If I could have gotten it to set with a mattifying powder, I think this would have actually looked really nice on me during the summer months. Unfortunately this presented way more problems for me than I could put up with considering the price.

on 5/13/2015 8:35:00 PM

This is a great foundation - for medium to full coverage - it feels great on your skin. You do not feel like you are wearing a heavy foundation and you can still apply some powder if needed or if that makes you feel better. I usually don't bother. My skin is very dry, and a bit of redness due to Rosacea. So I'm always on the look out. This has great coverage with a bit of a dewy finish! Finally I found something dewy for my skin. The SA was great at Sephora and showed me how to apply this with a Mineral Powder Brush. I'm a big believer in proper brushes and I have the typical Foundation Brush. She indicated that this is the new more current way to apply makeup. So I bought it - Sephora brand. It makes a huge difference - great to apply around the nose area. Make sure not to over do it. Such a great foundation and great brush for applying it! I will buy this again but I must confess that with summer coming up I will be looking for a bit less coverage and something with SPF. But I will be checking out this Brand!