Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Hourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint package w Hourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - noHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - no

4.8

Active ingredients (sunscreen): octinoxate 7Octisalate 4Titanium dioxide 4Inactive ingredients: Water/aqua, pentaeryl tetrasostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristellena, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulfate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone,pentaerythritl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxethynol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-9 bentonite, silica, silica dimethylsilylate, sodium benzonate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluranate, stearic acid, trietuoxycaplylylsilane. May contain ( /-): aluminum hydroxide (ci77002), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci77891)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have CRAZY DRY SKIN. Like I just turned 30 and I'm experiencing premature aging due to hormonal issues (and stress from an a-hole man boy ex but I digress) but this stuff is legit. It's perfect for mature or dry skin. Don't be fooled because it's not a tinted moisturizer. It's as thick and pigmented as a foundation. I often apply this as a last step (over RMS-- trying to keep it natural) with a damp beauty blender. Then if I'm really doing it up, I'll use Dior Airflash as a spot cover with the blender for my nose and under eyes (although I have to be careful-- the Dior is amazing coverage but INSANELY drying).

If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this!!! Worse comes to worse, It's an extraordinary base. I've already repurchased. I seldom go out in glam makeup so I justify the price since it lasts a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Though they definitely should not be naming this medium to full coverage foundation a "tint", it is amazing. I have normal skin with some dry patches and I have trouble even with some cream foundations accentuating those dry patches. This one looks completely like skin, does not accentuate anything, and a dewy finish. I barely need concealer and I do have some acne scarring. I'm NW10 in mac, and the lightest shade "vanilla" is way dark on me, this is workable with a tan but not without one. I really wish they would expand the shade line to match the vanish shade selection.

on 12/12/2016 5:27:00 PM

This product is amazing! It applies beautifully and my skin looks better after wearing it. I do wish that they had a more yellow tone but I am working with the shade golden. I have a warm olive tone but I am not dark, medium is pretty accurate. This is a decent winter color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best tinted moisturizer ever. I'm serious. It is so wonderful. This gives a great medium coverage while managing to still look like skin. It gives a beautiful natural glow but doesn't make me oily. It lasts all day on my skin. Such a great product. It's expensive at $55 but I promise you it's worth it. It gives the coverage of a foundation with the ease and natural look of a tinted moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So this review might be a little premature but I'll update later if I have to. So far, I am in LOVE with this. I have never had such a pleasurable experience applying foundation before. The product texture is like a rich, fluffy mousse and it just glides on my skin. It has medium coverage and is just lovely. I often have issues with flakies, especially in the winter time (and I even apply moisturizer beforehand) but NONE with this. It applies like a dream. I just need to see if it makes me break out, if it passes that test then I am good to go!!! So excited about this.

I'm not too concerned about the price because I can see this lasting a long time.

Small edit: The first day I wore this I didn't put any powder or anything over top and I found it was a *little* more shiny than I would like, but today I put on the tiniest bit of Hourglass Diffused Light over top and WOW. It doesn't look cakey at all and it just looks like my skin but WAY, WAY better.