Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Hourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint package w Hourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - noHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - no

Active ingredients (sunscreen): octinoxate 7Octisalate 4Titanium dioxide 4Inactive ingredients: Water/aqua, pentaeryl tetrasostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristellena, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulfate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone,pentaerythritl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxethynol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-9 bentonite, silica, silica dimethylsilylate, sodium benzonate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluranate, stearic acid, trietuoxycaplylylsilane. May contain ( /-): aluminum hydroxide (ci77002), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci77891)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry, dull skin and found my previous HG (ysl touche elclat) just wasn't matching my skintone well. I saw an employee with the most flawless looking face and asked her what she used and she pointed this out.

This stuff blows YSL out of the water. Same price, same amount but it's gives me the most beautiful base and glow.

For reference, I am about nc20/25 with olive undertones and use Nude.

on 2/13/2017 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Me: Olive NC20ish with dry and sensitive skin.

What I like: Not very much. I used a deluxe sample of this product and couldn't wait to wash it off my face after each use. The shade Ivory was an ok match for my skin tone. It does have a good amount of coverage if that's what you are looking for - although I have no idea why it's marketed as a skin tint when it's medium to full coverage. I couldn't test the longevity because I removed it after a few hours each time. It didn't seem to have any noticeable fragrance added which is a plus.

What I didn't like: I applied using a damp beauty blender because the product felt so thick and I thought this would give the sheerest and lightest application. Unfortunately even applying it this way, it felt unbearably waxy and heavy on my skin. For reference, foundations that I do enjoy include Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, IT Cosmetics CC Cream and Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder. These range from quite fluid to more creamy in texture but the Hourglass is heavier than any of these. I found it more difficult to blend due to the texture - it reminded me a little of a waxy foundation stick in how it felt and blended. You might like this 'tint' if that's a foundation formula that you enjoy. However for me personally it did not look natural or skin like when applied, was hard to blend and felt awful during wear so it was an all round fail product.

on 10/25/2015 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a fantastic tinted moisturizer.
Although it is medium to full coverage
It's gorgeous on your skin. Best for normal/dry skin. Plenty of shades to choose from. Makes skin look like silk.
I love it!!

dodie123

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!

I'm a self confessed foundation junkie, I've tried so many but this is by far my favorite! It has a gel-like consistency and the finish is quite luminous- making the skin look quite natural but still providing a medium to full coverage. I was getting so sick of wanting coverage without looking cakey and 'made-up' but this product is just perfect in providing a luminous, perfected but natural looking finish, not to mention its cruelty free! Never goes patchy, doesn't cling to dry skin and wears pretty well over the day. I can wear this product and I only notice a bit of shinyness after 8+ hours (however I dont have oily skin naturally).

only cons I have about this product is the price (it cost me $90 AUD) and that I find it takes a bit of work to apply, however this is a minor issue and i can get a flawless application with the real techniques brushes or my beauty blender.

I use Becca backlighting primer underneath, NARS creamy concealer and set with Laura Mercier translucent powder and it looks so beautiful, despite the price I would repurchase again and again.