Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35
Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Hourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint package w Hourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - noHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - no

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Active ingredients (sunscreen): octinoxate 7Octisalate 4Titanium dioxide 4Inactive ingredients: Water/aqua, pentaeryl tetrasostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristellena, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulfate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone,pentaerythritl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxethynol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-9 bentonite, silica, silica dimethylsilylate, sodium benzonate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluranate, stearic acid, trietuoxycaplylylsilane. May contain ( /-): aluminum hydroxide (ci77002), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci77891)

on 2/13/2017 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Me: Olive NC20ish with dry and sensitive skin.

What I like: Not very much. I used a deluxe sample of this product and couldn't wait to wash it off my face after each use. The shade Ivory was an ok match for my skin tone. It does have a good amount of coverage if that's what you are looking for - although I have no idea why it's marketed as a skin tint when it's medium to full coverage. I couldn't test the longevity because I removed it after a few hours each time. It didn't seem to have any noticeable fragrance added which is a plus.

What I didn't like: I applied using a damp beauty blender because the product felt so thick and I thought this would give the sheerest and lightest application. Unfortunately even applying it this way, it felt unbearably waxy and heavy on my skin. For reference, foundations that I do enjoy include Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, IT Cosmetics CC Cream and Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder. These range from quite fluid to more creamy in texture but the Hourglass is heavier than any of these. I found it more difficult to blend due to the texture - it reminded me a little of a waxy foundation stick in how it felt and blended. You might like this 'tint' if that's a foundation formula that you enjoy. However for me personally it did not look natural or skin like when applied, was hard to blend and felt awful during wear so it was an all round fail product.