Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24
Hourglass Cosmetics Illusionツョ Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Hourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass hyaluranic skin tint (shell)& tan de ChaHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint package w Hourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - noHourglass Illusion Hyaluranic Skin Tint Shell - no

1 review

Active ingredients (sunscreen): octinoxate 7Octisalate 4Titanium dioxide 4Inactive ingredients: Water/aqua, pentaeryl tetrasostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristellena, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulfate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone,pentaerythritl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxethynol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-9 bentonite, silica, silica dimethylsilylate, sodium benzonate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluranate, stearic acid, trietuoxycaplylylsilane. May contain ( /-): aluminum hydroxide (ci77002), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci77891)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!

I'm a self confessed foundation junkie, I've tried so many but this is by far my favorite! It has a gel-like consistency and the finish is quite luminous- making the skin look quite natural but still providing a medium to full coverage. I was getting so sick of wanting coverage without looking cakey and 'made-up' but this product is just perfect in providing a luminous, perfected but natural looking finish, not to mention its cruelty free! Never goes patchy, doesn't cling to dry skin and wears pretty well over the day. I can wear this product and I only notice a bit of shinyness after 8+ hours (however I dont have oily skin naturally).

only cons I have about this product is the price (it cost me $90 AUD) and that I find it takes a bit of work to apply, however this is a minor issue and i can get a flawless application with the real techniques brushes or my beauty blender.

I use Becca backlighting primer underneath, NARS creamy concealer and set with Laura Mercier translucent powder and it looks so beautiful, despite the price I would repurchase again and again.