Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Oh.My. God this is the only nail strengthen that has showed really impressive results, I have tried Nail techniques, OPI, Rock Hard and London Butter Nail fertilizer that is second to this one. My nails combined with care such as using Mary Kay Satin Hands kit and cuticle oil a million times a day has worked my manicures look great!

on 4/9/2015 1:21:00 PM

This stuff is magic! My nails have always been very soft, weak and would typically tear before growing past my finger, but not anymore! After applying the first 2 coats, I immediately noticed a difference in the strength of my nail and each nail almost felt protected. Typically after applying other strengtheners (I've tried just about every strengthener on the market!), my nails still feel bendy, but not while wearing Maxus. The best part is after 7 days, my nails were actually naturally stronger. They answer is yes, I will buy this product again and again. I am on my 2nd bottle. Happy customer!

The Maxus Nails Strengthener regime resurrected my post-gel nails. Worth every penny!

on 3/24/2015 11:59:00 AM

A co-worker introduced me to the entire Maxus Nail system. I have been a nail biter for as long as I can remember and wow, this stuff really works. I have long beautiful nails for the first time in my life and they are strong! I highly recommend this product, you will not be disappointed!!!!

My nails were damaged from acrylic and gel products. I have been trying to get them to grow for the past two years. I have finally found a product that lives up to its name. I always new that Maxus was a good product. Since using this product my nails have improved greatly and I can finally regain confidence about my hands/nails. I would definitely recommend to those who want to get their nail quality back. Really does the job well!

on 2/13/2015 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. It is seriously the best strengthener I've ever used. As a former nail biter, my nails were very weak. I used to put on acrylic nails from both the salon and the packaged version and my nails were crying for help to say the least. It takes a while to repair your nails after years and years of damage but using the product made me believe in miracles. Sorry to be dramatic but after using this for a couple of months, my nails are stronger than ever and I don't even have a desire to bite them. It would probably hurt a lot if i did. In addition to the actual product I love the packaging. Everything about it screams quality and it actually is so I'm glad I found it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nailcare has always been important to me but like anything else is requires patience, consistency and money! I am so happy to have found Maxus products!!! They have changed my life. Their strengthener has transformed my nails! Not to mention, I am finding my nail polish isn't chipping as fast. My manicures are lasting over a week now. Truly an amazing product that everyone should be using!!!

on 1/28/2015 9:27:00 PM

Really great nail strengthener. You can tell it's made with quality ingredients. It really works and it does not dry out my nails like all the others. Many of the other strengtheners dry out your nails so much that if you don't constantly apply the nails start breaking. Not this one. My nails actually become healthier even if I am not wearing the strengthener. That's big. Because sometimes you just want your nails bare! I have the kit with the other products, all good so far. I really love their top coat. It even makes cheap polish look good and last long. I've applied it over various quick dry pharmacy polish brands that normally chip very quickly, and the top coat made them look shiny and like a quality high end polish AND made them last much longer without chipping. When I use the top coat over better quality nail polish the results are even better! But it's amazing how this top coat can make crappy polish look good. I also occasionally use the base coat which seems to apply well, and make the polish stick on better. Overall, a really great set. I am so happy to finally have a quality set, and all from one brand. I'm always getting complimented on my nails. I do not recommend things lightly, and I've tried ALL the other top strengtheners, base coats and top coats. This is really great stuff and seems to have qualities that the others are missing (long lasting, strong, nourishing, applies easy, etc etc), and none of the same downsides. Highly recommended!

I have been getting acrylic nails since I was a teenager. To say that my natural nails were paper thin underneath is an understatement. I could literally feel cool air when my natural nail was exposed. Since I became pregnant I didnt want to expose my body to the chemicals and decided it was time to make a change. I randomly stumbled upon Maxus on Instagram. After checking out their website I decided to try them out. Apparently the product was designed by a nail technician so it is very potent and all of the products in the collection are meant to strengthen the nail. It is amazing! It takes dedication because you do have to apply it often, but honestly it was worth it. After just the first couple of days I automatically felt my nails get stronger. Def recommend. I will not be going back to acrylics :)