Nails Inc. NailKale - Mayfair Lane

Nails Inc.  NailKale - Mayfair Lane

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such a gorgeous soft pink. I had no idea how beautiful this would look once appled. On me this reads as soft pretty pink but not chalky. The brush is a nice, wide paddle that is so easy to work with. I applied two coats to my toenails and it has worn beautifully. I have to admit i have a weakness for pink polishes and even if you are not similarly afflicted, i say this is worth a try.

on 7/21/2017 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This was my first Nails Inc polish and it definitely won't be my last. Mayfair Lane is a medium pink, slightly more pastel than their nail makeup shade (Harley Gardens, which runs deeper and more mauve). Looks great with a tan and dries so fast! I can do my nails and topcoat in 20 minutes and go to bed and not wake up with sheet marks all over. I've also been able to do my nails in the evening and wash my hair before bed and not wreck my nails, although I've accidentally budged my fresh polish digging around in my purse, so there are limits. The brush is wide which is perfect for fingernails but a little too big for my smaller toenails. Overall, I love this brand of polish (Nailkale and Gel Effect collections, especially), and did you know that the bottle has a try-before-you-buy feature built in? I wish they advertised this more. Just stick your fingernail under the half-moon groove at the bottom of the bottle and look at your finger through the side to get a preview of how the polish will look on your nails. How smart!

on 1/12/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Mayfair Lane is a soft, pink nude creme shade with a somewhat dusky quality. The NailKale range of polishes are infused with kale extract, and claim to be chip-resistant, hydrating and boost keratin production. I'm not sure if I believe all of the claims of stronger and healthier nails from using this, but the formula is wonderful - incredibly smooth, without any streaking. This was pretty much opaque in one coat, but it looks picture perfect at two. The brush is wide and oval shaped at the bottom, so it more or less covers the entire nail in one swipe. Overall, I'm very impressed with this color and formula, and I will purchase again. The Sephora site says this is a limited-edition product. I sure hope not!

Popular Polishes