2.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

In the after Christmas sale I got the Halloween Haunted lipstick Collection Bloodlust is a red color. I love it. Is a true red applies smooth and has pleasant scent/taste. It has a novelty mexican skulls in white/red/black design, cap closes well and it looks fab. My teen DD was most impressed when she saw that had I bought it.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairSilver, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

I think these are some of the better drugstore lipsticks in terms of colour, pigmentation and longevity. However they all do feather quite a lot: - Red Carpet in Rose Gold Packaging: pink toned red, comfortable on the lips and very flattering -Red Carpet in the Black Packaging: darker with gold glitter, noticeable up close under bright lights, same pink undertone -Propaganda: red with slightly less pinky tones They were all easy to apply but the feathering is an issue. They last pretty well with food and drink. Update 11/04/17: I've ended up having to throw these lipsticks away as they made my lips break out into small bumps that were threatening to turn into cold sores. It's a shame as I did really like the products but the bumps weren't worth it.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

4 years ago

I purchased 3 varieties and I really like them all. I purchased a matte lipstick in Liberty. Another variety in Enchant. An intense lacquer in Nothing Like Anything. Overall I'm impressed. Good color. Comfortable. Lasts ok. Soooo cheap. I will get more. Packaging is ok. Items could be more clearly labeled. But not a deal breaker.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

4 years ago

I just got my first Makeup Revolution lipstick. It is one of the rose gold lipsticks in the shade Chauffer. I absolutely love it. I was on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick for me. Beige-y nudes wash me out so I was looking for a nice pinky-nude. I ended up getting this one and MAC Modesty. I honestly can't tell you which I prefer. They are not the same color but both are beautiful. This one is pigmented, smooth and just gorgeous. There is nothing I dislike about this lipstick. Now, I have looked at all the other MUR lipstick shades and all but this one are not my cup of tea. But if you're looking for a great pinky-nude lippie at a great price, Chauffer is awesome.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

I bought this lipstick in the shade "divine", thinking I could find a quality product for a cheap price. Boy was I wrong. Where do I begin? The consistency of this specific shade is HORRIBLE. So terribly dry and patchy, there's no possible way to make it look even unless I apply multiple layers of lip balm underneath, yet it still somehow dries out my lips and makes them look cracked. The packaging is very cheap, but what else can you expect from a 2€ / 1£ lipstick. It does have a small pot of the product on top of the cap, which you can apply with a lip brush, so that's nice I suppose. But what good would that do if the product itself is so solid and thick that you can barely apply it? I will give it that much; the "divine" shade really is a nice bright neutal pink. It also has a pleasant sweet fruity smell. But just skip on these! Save a little more money and buy yourself a nicer, creamier lipstick that won't make the surface of your lips look like the rocks you see in a desert.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Amazing brand. I find the entire brand amazing, esp when it's BOGO50 at Ulta! It was very hard to decide when ordering online what shades to get 2 of them are nude & very nice the other is a bit of a loud orangish I can't return coz I can't find packaging. But oh well $2.50. I thought that 1 was gonna be MLBB. But the nudes are gorg 1 is w regular lipstick & 1 is a liquid lipstick. The 1 I didn't like the color of was liquid. But the 2 liquids are both very long wearing, the other lipstick is a lipstick just your average nice lipstick. Good brand & high quality! Just wish the shades were more easily discerned online. Oh well 2 excellent out of 3 :-) I got 3 high quality hi-liters & 3 lipsticks for ~$25 to play with! :-)

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in All in One This is a holy grail product for me! I am such a snob when it comes to lipsticks. I will not settle for anything I don't like. I first tried this as part of a large gift set I received at Christmas. On first application I realised that it was a very moisture rich lipstick. It applies amazingly and doesn't dry out my lips in the slightest. The colour is my perfect nude and I am wearing this lipstick on a daily basis and I have had it for 3 months. I can't recommend this product enough. It is amazing value for money at only £1 - I am choosing it over really expensive lipsticks from all different high end brands at the moment, which I would never expect from a product this cheap. The packaging is strong and durable. It has survived many handbag mishaps! I can't really explain how good this product is - I can just say that you should definetely pick this up if you can, and hey, if you don't like it, it's only a pound!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

I bought 100% vamp today and I must say I am terribly disappointed. The colour won't stay whatever I do (including lipliner urgh). So yep, thoroughly disappointed but I guess you can't ask for much with only £1 each :/

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I was so disappointed with this lipstick! Thank goodness I tried this on at home because I would've looked like the Joker out in public. I spotted these at Ulta and they offered a lot of gorgeous shades. Plus, they are so cheap! With fall around the corner, I wanted to try a vampy dark shade. I picked up Rebel With Cause. Beautiful shade in the tube. (I posted the this shade as the review pic). In the tube, it is a very dark cool blue toned berry. What I got was a blotchy sheer ugly pink red on my lips. Everything is wrong with this lipstick. The application is messy. It bleeds like no other! It migrates up around the mouth. It doesn't glide on easily either. It skips over wet portions on the lip. It feels cheap on. It feels like melted plastic wrap. I tossed it in the trash after one at home application! It was that bad.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

from

5 years ago

I had "Make me tonight" from the Atomic Collection and it was the stinkiest (imagine eau mummified rodent dipped in shoe polish), streakiest most awful lipstick I've ever had the misfortune to own. It even had a godawful taste! Maybe I got a dud or maybe their other 1£ lipsticks are actually decent - I'm not going near them again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35