Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/12/2016

I've found that I'm allergic to nearly every lip balm on the planet and this stuff seems to be the only thing that doesn't cause a reaction. And that's just fine with me because it's awesome as a lip balm! A bit greasy, and the squeeze tube isn't ideal, but it stays on for hours and keeps my lips super soft. It also works as a cuticle or elbow cream in a real pinch.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Aug/12/2016

Absolutely love this stuff! I use a lip treatment at night and then I use this on my lips during the day (ALL day), I keep one in my purse, one at home, one at work, one in my car, everywhere! It's so moisturizing and nourishing. I had been looking for a good balm to apply daily that wasn't as thick as vaseline but still moisturized and soothed my lips. I love that it's lightweight …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

3.0

Jul/31/2016

I like this for preventing razor burn, but it's too greasy to wear during the day. The fact that it doesn't sink into skin makes it easy for stuff to stick to the skin which grosses me out.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jul/31/2016

Started using this when my tattoos were healing and my artist recommended it for the peeling. Now use it all over! Perfect for chapped lips and scaley hands as well as calloused feet. Recently been using it at night over my anti aging face serums to lock them in and my face glows in the morning. Has never once broke me out. Love aquaphor! Don't know what I'd do without it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/31/2016

I got this in the tube, not the jar and at first it dribbled out like an oil. Now it comes out normally as an ointment and I use it on my dry skin and find that it is totally non-irritating. Also it's nothing like Vaseline - it has the extra healing ingredient and it's not as thick and sticky as Vaseline. I have damaged skin from makeup and removers that is still not fully healed and …Read more

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/18/2016

Addicted. I keep it in my purse, by my bedside, in my office, in the car....My lips would be very sad without this product. I love it for my cuticles, too. A bit heavy and greasy for the hands overall unless it's a major dry-hand emergency. I primarily use it for my lips and truly would never want to be without it. It's soothing, has no taste or color and feels wonderful.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jul/10/2016

I have been using Aquaphor while taking accutane for dry lips. It is the only thing that really helps with extreme dryness. I also put it inside my nose because I was getting nose bleeds from dryness, once I did this the problem went away. Better than Vaseline for my needs right now.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jul/03/2016

The best product to use as a lip balm, period. This stuff works amazing like no other product! I also love using it on my cuticles.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/08/2016

I love this stuff it really helps heal my dry skin, and no funny smell. The only thing is if you don't like the way vaseline feels skip it, this feels a lot like it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/07/2016

This stuff is disgusting goop -- and it is fantastic! There comes a time with aging skin that every cream seems like water and doesn't do anything. That's when you turn to Aquaphor. In fact, I recently bought the Rite-Aid generic version -- it claimed to have all the same ingredients -- and it doesn't perform anywhere in the neighborhood of the original brand-name classic. So I …Read more

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55