4.7

$7.99 on Bed Bath & Beyond
Shop Now

Reviews

9 days ago

Literally a lifesaver for dry lips - ESPECIALLY during the long cold brutal Canadian winters ... I can't even begin to express how much I need this product to survive the insane chapped and sensitive lips I have for 4/12 months of the year. A true holy grail product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

14 days ago

I have eczema, and sometimes, I get a rash on the outline of my lips that causes them to be really flaky, and even if I scrub off the flakes, the skin continues to be red and itchy. I tried a lot of different things over the course of last week - Carmex, Smith's Rose Salve, plain old Vaseline, lotions, and even facial oils in an attempt to moisturize and heal my rash, but no dice. Everything stung and made me even more itchy, causing me to scratch even more. Then out of pure desperation I went to a pharmacy (in Malaysia, this is called Aquaphor Skin Balm) and bought a small jar of this, and it healed my lips in LITERALLY HALF AN HOUR. There was no stinging whatsoever, and it reduced the itching to a good amount, to where it was even possible for me to wear lipliner and gloss without any flakes or any dryness on the day of purchase. This stuff is a freaking miracle, I'm telling you. It's deeply nourishing, more so than any other lip balm I've ever tried, reduces redness, and it doesn't immediately evaporate from your lips, which is a problem I've encountered in other lip balms that I've used where it stays moist for 10 minutes and then you're back to square 1 where you need to reapply. Plus it does this with only seven ingredients with no added fragrance - truly incredible! I've also put it on the dry patches on my face and now they're starting to actually resemble like patches of normal skin. I honestly can't believe how this has beaten Weleda's Skin Food (one of the heaviest creams on the market) in terms of providing pure moisture, healing, and protection of the skin. It's a little pricey ($5 for a very small jar, 7g) but WHATEVER! I will buy this for the rest of my life! And yes, it is most definitely going into my professional makeup kit!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 months ago

My winter skin savior. I live in New England and my skin gets so dry due to lack of moisture in the air and indoor heating. This makes a great lip balm and I'll apply a light layer over my face every other night as a sleeping mask. The next day my skin is so plump because this seals in the moisture and prevents water loss. It's thinner than vaseline, but still thick. For some it might be too occlusive to use on the face and cause acne. I have not had that problem especially since I use it every other night. I don't put this on my face in the spring and summer. I only use it on my face in the fall and winter, but I use it as a lip balm all year round. If you are on accutane, you need this!

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

1.0

5 months ago

Read rave reviews about this product and so wanted it to work! The product is indeed rather thick. I tried by applying a thin layer on my face but it produces small bumps and itchiness. I’ll try to use it as a lip balm.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 months ago

This is perfect as a lip balm or under eye moisturizer before MU or at night as suggested by a dermatologist. It is thick and greasy and similar in consistency to Vaseline. It treats any dry patches in the body but I could not use it on my face unfortunately. It broke me out badly. I'll continue using it for eyes and lips and will repurchase it for that purpose.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 months ago

I bought this a year ago to help protect my skin from the drying effects of tretinoin (retinoic acid). I use prescription tretinoin cream 0.05% on my face every night and apply Aquaphor to my lips, lids and eyebrows. After several weeks, and to my surprise, I noticed my eyebrow hairs were longer and I had new growth. They were fuller. I actually changed the shape of my brows! Something I have never done before. My eyelashes aren't fuller, but they don't fall out as much. I will continue to use.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 months ago

I used this to wet bandage my face for about fourteen months after a run in with a bad cosmetologist and a Yag Laser. It basically heals laser burns. Alas, all good things must come to an end. At about the fourteen month mark, I started to develop dermatitis in response to this (possibly the bisabolol or chamomile), and had to switch to pure lanolin. If you're not allergic to it, this is amazing. It will heal laser burns.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

10 months ago

A basic stable for anyone. I can use this over chapped skin, lips and to protect any areas of eczema. Tend to use it mostly in the winter for an additional night time barrier on top of other skin/lip treatments.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

10 months ago

I wish I loved Aquaphor as much as everyone else does! Unfortunately, I can’t use it on my lips without breaking out all around the lip line. It works okay on dry patches, but to be honest, Vaseline performs pretty much the same for me.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I have the Eucerin Aquaphor Skin Balm, which I'm assuming is the same product (if not similar). It's a winter staple and I use it everywhere. Whether I'm combating chapped lips, peeling eyelids, soothing my eczema or treating my dry nose (especially when I have a cold). This ointment works wonders. It is fragrance-free, a thick clear ointment - more moisturising than vaseline. Pros - Affordable - Non-irritating, fragrance-free - Multipurpose Cons - Can be a little greasy, but it works like a charm!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24