Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 7/18/2016 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Addicted. I keep it in my purse, by my bedside, in my office, in the car....My lips would be very sad without this product. I love it for my cuticles, too. A bit heavy and greasy for the hands overall unless it's a major dry-hand emergency. I primarily use it for my lips and truly would never want to be without it. It's soothing, has no taste or color and feels wonderful.

I have been using Aquaphor while taking accutane for dry lips. It is the only thing that really helps with extreme dryness. I also put it inside my nose because I was getting nose bleeds from dryness, once I did this the problem went away. Better than Vaseline for my needs right now.

To Read all 1297 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/3/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The best product to use as a lip balm, period. This stuff works amazing like no other product! I also love using it on my cuticles.

I love this stuff it really helps heal my dry skin, and no funny smell. The only thing is if you don't like the way vaseline feels skip it, this feels a lot like it.

on 6/7/2016 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff is disgusting goop -- and it is fantastic! There comes a time with aging skin that every cream seems like water and doesn't do anything. That's when you turn to Aquaphor. In fact, I recently bought the Rite-Aid generic version -- it claimed to have all the same ingredients -- and it doesn't perform anywhere in the neighborhood of the original brand-name classic. So I wasn't saving any money after all!

For years I have been putting this on and then gloves (when I remember). A lot of people do this at night with their hands and feet -- put Aquaphor then gloves/slippers. Great idea, except I would get too hot and take the mitts off in the night. Which meant definitely changing the sheets from the Aquaphor. Now, I slather on Aquaphor, put on a pair of plastic gloves (often from hair color kits) and do housework. Nothing like working on yourself while you're doing something dull.

on 6/2/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was recommended this on the skin board recently. I had asked for advice on soothing retinol burns. This works AMAZING. I went from using retinoids every three days to every other too quickly for my skin, and basically had patches of chemical burns on my face. Plain water hurt. I've used Aquaphor all over my face for two nights now and my skin has gone from red, inflamed, scales to just a few flaky areas with no pain. This stuff is amazing. Thank you, skin board!

This helps for putting on my fishers and super dry heels. I added in using it on my german shepherd who has severe allergies and gets dry skin in the winter. He turns over on his back and I grease him up twice a day and his skin looks much better !

on 5/11/2016 6:51:00 PM

I'm posting a review for this product as an eye makeup remover..there are a lot of reviews on here based on skin care and using it for dry skin, but not many as a remover. I currently am using a mascara that is the WORST to take off at night (I won't be buying it again), and it's not even waterproof! I've been trying to find an eye make up remover that will take everything off with ease, and really really take it all off. I hate using most eye makeup removers cause they feel gross and unnatural to use, and I tried Albolene once at a friends house. I honestly just had a coupon for the big jar of this, so I went with it. I don't regret it. This works like a flippin charm and my face doesn't feel gross after I use it. I just slather some of this on, gently rubbing my eyes and rubbing the makeup off. Then I wipe it off with a cotton swab. Bam! All done. And I feel like it legitimately takes it all off. Will definitely repurchase again.

My daily essential because I suffer from eczema. I've tried cortisone creams but those just thin out my skin. Ever since I switched to using Aquaphor, my eczema has been kept at bay, if not, it heals very quickly. I use it as a lip protectant too. Esp. At night when I tend to wake up with dry lips. Really value for money - considering how much lipbalms and moisturisers are sold on the market. Trusty product.

This is hands down the best product I have ever used to prevent chapped lips.