Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment
No Title

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 1/13/2018 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using for a few years. I use it everynight on my lips. They are unbelievably soft. It helps my lipstick look amazing the next day!

on 1/13/2018 4:15:00 AM

My favorite for overnight lip hydration. Good for so many other purposes as well. But seriously, I keep getting my head turned by fancy lip treatments. Then I remember I have Aquaphor in my closet and I keep my money in my wallet :)

on 11/16/2017 9:05:00 AM

There's no such thing as a miracle skin care product, but this comes pretty dang close.

What more can be said about Aquaphor that hasn't already been mentioned? I use it for everything: as a treatment for my chronic hangnails, as an eye cream, as a final occlusive barrier on top of my nighttime moisturizer. As someone from the swamp who now lives in a dry climate with rough winters, this is my skin's savior. I'll have to load up when I go back to the US for the holidays, because this particular formula (which is the original), is pricier in my corner of Europe (€8 for 45 ml!). As soon as the plane lands, I'm heading straight to the nearest drug store to buy the biggest tub of this that I can gets my hands on. Nothing, not even plain Vaseline, compares to this heavenly glop.

on 11/15/2017 12:59:00 AM

HG product. So much better than Vaseline or pure lanolin. I have a tube on my bedside table, at my work, in my purse, and amongst my other skincare products. I use it mainly for lips and any severe dry patches on my face or body. It makes a great under eye cream and as an occlusive layer to my skincare regime.

on 10/4/2017 11:52:00 PM

I keep a tube of this at my desk, it works great for cuticles and cracked skin. I also have used it on paper cuts, it's good for that too.

on 9/18/2017 7:08:00 AM

This is a miracle ointment for all skin problems/conditions if I may exaggerate it! Suitable for everyone and all ages.

on 9/5/2017 10:42:00 AM

Great for hands/lips...........but i made mistake to put on my face.........woke up with many bumps all over my face.....what the hell was i thinking.......

I guess only use it for really chapped and dry skin...............do not use on ur face if you are normal to dry or combination.....

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm an assistant at a hair salon, meaning my hands are constantly in water washing hair/cleaning colour bowls, etc. About a month ago my hands became incredibly irritated and an eczema-like reaction appeared all over the backs of my hands and fingers. I tried so many different creams and this is by far the best and fastest product. I've been applying it for about three days before I go to bed and my hands are almost back to normal! Definitely recommend to anyone with eczema or cracked skin.

on 8/18/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my ride or die. I'm not sure what it is that makes this so different from regular old vaseline, but in my experience this definitely has a healing quality to it in addition to being a plain old occlusive. This is a godsend for my poor dry, dehydrated skin which is being decimated by Tazorac. Now, I love Tazorac. It's more or less completely gotten rid of my cystic acne and scarring. But you do have to baby your skin while using it so that you don't end up becoming a flake monster. Over the years I've tried all kinds of elaborate skin care routines without much success. Now my nighttime routine goes like this. 1) Cleanse face and wait for half an hour. 2) Apply tazorac all over my face, including undereyes. 3) Wait for an hour or so and apply LPR Cicaplast Baume B5 all over. 4) Seal it all in with Aquaphor. That's it. This routine has not only gotten rid of my acne, but it's also minimized the dryness and peeling associated with retinoids. Yes, you'll look quite greasy going to bed. Yes, most of this will probably rub off on your pillow. But the results are so worth it. If you suffer from dry, dehydrated skin it's very important to prevent transepidermal water loss. In my opinion, you can slather on all the moisturizers in the world, but if you're not are using an occlusive to make sure the moisture doesn't escape the skin, you can't fully reap the benefits of the said moisturizer. I will repurchase forever.

on 8/27/2017 12:37:00 AM

love this. I mix it with thinner lotions and it helps so wonderfully. my lips are usually always cracked and peeling no matter what the weather. this stuff has been the only thing that made them soft again.

Popular Lotions / Creams