Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy
Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced TherapyNo Title

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 4/11/2019 10:14:00 PM

At the advice of my eye doctor I reluctantly put this on my face and expected the worst. I'm about to turn 50 and have been struggling with way more breaks than I ever did in my teen years. My skin has never looked better!!! I'm shocked. It's dewey and glowing. I'm amazed and so happy!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is MAGIC for lips esp at night. I bought the squeezy tube version (NOT the one "marketed" as lip therapy); I've only used this once, as I'm trying to through other multipurpose ointments at the moment. You'll notice in my reviews of Vaseline lip therapy (in the tins or cute litte container) and the Aquaphor lip treatment that I keep reinstating dampening your lips and then applying. I got this technique from Dr. Dray on YT; she says to do this with your skin (face and body) to really seal and lock in moisture. She never explicitly stated to do this with the skin on the lips (at least videos I've watched) but I imagine the principle would still apply. I tried that with this and it stayed for a looooong time.

I've not tried it, but I imagine this is good for almost everything: elbows, knees, feet, ragged cuticles, random dry patches of skin on face & body, etc. Get this!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is very thick and doesn't absorb very well, however at times when my lower legs and the tops of my feet get excessively dry and even crack, this is brilliant at occluding the area and sealing in moisture. I can only use this on a night time and let it do its thing, if I use during the day it just transfers onto the inside of my jeans or whatever I happen to be wearing. Far too rich for my face, but for areas of my body where needed it's exactly what the doctor ordered! Very concentrated too, meaning a little goes a long way, I use much less of this than what I would a lotion or cream. Excellent stuff!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 12/19/2018 8:34:00 PM

This is basically petroleum jelly. And it’s too thick and way too greasy. Pass on this one.

on 9/5/2018 9:12:00 AM

I use it usually for my chapped lips and it’s great. Sometimes I use it over my moisturizer especially the under eye area. It also helps with dry feet. The only thing that I don’t like is that it is very sticky and doesn’t absorb very well.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am using this as a lip balm and have been so impressed! I have dry lips and this has helped massively, I only use the tiniest amount and don't need to reapply as often as I do other products. It is incredibly good value for money when used as a lip balm as the tube is huge & will last a very very long time!

I bought this to help some eczema I had living on my face, as well as for some extremely dry patches.

I found that it did nothing, but I should've known, since petroleum based products never work for me, they're just good for sealing the moisture in, instead of actually healing the damage.

It is a very thick, greasy product which is to be expected, which I also did not like very much. If felt sticky and suffocating to my skin.

I am grateful that it didn't cause any adverse reactions though.

It just wasn't for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have the 14oz. tub version. I have tried so many times to like this product, but it's simply not for me. It's way too heavy/greasy for my skin; it never fails to break me out when used anywhere near my face or chest. I found the new O'keeffee's body lotion and it its 10x better than this product for me personally. If you have sensitive skin or skin that breaks out easily, you might want to keep this product away from your face.

on 3/29/2018 9:41:00 AM

Well, I was allergic to this. However, objectively, it protects your skin while it's on. The texture is thick - but that's what an ointment is. If you have a pet, or if you wear something fuzzy, everything will stick to it. Unfortunately, I had to return it.

on 3/19/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I’ll just add to all the other positive reviews... This stuff is great for lots of things. I have the squeeze tube which is a lot nicer than the tub. I use it at night to lock in my Moisturizer on my eye area, on lips, on blemishes to help them heal and not get flaky, on my cuticles, on my hands when they are especially dry and on my feet. It is greasy so I usually only use it at night. Love it!