4.7

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

There is nothing wrong with this stuff. It is amazing. I use it everywhere, from callouses on my feet to making my eyelids look glossy. I probably use it on my lips the most though. I discovered it after I had a period of SUUUUUPER chapped lips after a weird reaction to Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. And my lips were healed practically overnight! Ever since then, this has become my new best friend. Plus, it's super affordable! I get the 2-pack of travel sized ones at Target and leave one in just about every space I spend time in. Love this stuff.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

I live in Minnesota, and all winter it is so cold and dry. My skin is acne prone, and my prescription creams for my skin dries me out sometimes too. I put this on over night after I have a bath and by the morning my skin feels so healthy and moisturized. I don't feel that it's putting any extra oil on my skin, just keeping the water moisture in. My spots even get smaller too! My mom gave this to me because my lips get so dry, but I got desperate and put it on my face too. It's really a miracle!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! I use this all over my face at night. I moved to a new city 6 months ago and my skin absolutely hates the weather here. My skin is so so dry it is unbearable. I never had my face burn so much!! I was hesitant to buy something like Aquaphor and cover my entire face, but I really had no choice. My face was burning and peeling, the area near my hairline was purple and brown from dryness. Aquaphor healed that immediately. As winter continued, some patches on my body became so extremely dry and irritated, they turned brown and purple too just like my forehead. Aquaphor healed those spots in 24 hours. My face is still dry. I honestly cannot avoid the disgusting winter (and the harsh water) of my new city, there is nothing I can do (except to move of course). I use Aquaphor every night on my entire face. During the day I use Aquaphor on the driest spots on my face before I walk outside in the harsh winter. I reapply once every hour when a red dry spot appears from the harsh winter air and Aquaphor will prevent it from becoming purple and brown. What I'm saying is, my face is still dry even with Aquaphor. Aquaphor cannot prevent my skin from becoming red because every day the winter and the water is destroying my face. But Aquaphor will prevent the red from becoming purple. Right now my skin is not UNBEARABLY dry, it's just dry. Aquaphor calms my skin down when it becomes too red. It's a huge huge improvement!!! It is extremely extremely greasy. It's great after shower!!! But because it is so greasy, my hair attaches to my face and irritates my sensitive dry face. I want to scratch it all the time. When I use Aquaphor, I have to make sure my hair is tied tightly away.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This product is pretty amazing. I am a very clumsy person and I hurt myself very often, especially in the kitchen. So, when I cut my finger, I put this one over the scar, when I burn my hand I put it over the burnt area, when I hit my leg and have bruise, I use this one and it really makes the pain and the scar/bruise go away soooo quickly. It is unbelievable. And sometimes when I am in a rush and don't have much time to go to a saloon, I use wax strips on my upper lip and generally the following day my skin used to peel off, but now I am using this one just after I use the wax strip, and I don't have the peeling anymore. I definitely recommend this product.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

Under my right eye, and only my right eye I will get a flare up of dry flaky and inflamed skin due to allergies. It was happening for over a year. My cuz who is a derm doc recommended this to me. I started using this product , at night, dabbing it on he bone below the eye. It works its way up without getting in my eyes. It Pis amazing! It minimized the fine lines. To prevent scars. Aquaphor helps protect minor cuts becoming infected, soothe dry skin boosts the healing time. bisabolol, an anti-inflammatory ingredient naturally occuring in chamomile, helps calm redness. It is cheap and effective. I use a eye cream in the day. This regime has worked. Big relief! Unlike Vaseline (100% petrolatum), Aquaphor (41% petrolatum) forms a semi-occlusive barrier on the skin. It provides morewater and oxygen to the skin as a protective moist healing environment. It also has vitamin b6 and glycerin. I found CeraVe as a better overall product recently.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This stuff is unreal. My mother has always used Vaseline on her face. She has beautiful skin, but I was already reluctant about putting oil on my face since I am ready oily. Since switching to a different BC my skin became really dry under my eyes. This stuff has been a life saver!!! I can have a dry patch under my eye and dab a little of this at night and I wake up glowing. This product is a lifesaver!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

Aquaphor is an amazing product! I first used this after I got my tattoo, and since the tube is huge, I use it on my lips right before I go to bed.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Aquaphor is my ALL TIME HG item. I have a parsley allergy that leaves my lips red, puffy and extremely irritated if I accidentally ingest any parsley. Aquaphor is the ONLY product that gives me any sort of relief to the burning feeling on my lips. After many doctors visits, trying dozens of creams and topical steroids, I have found this is all that works for me. I use Aquaphor on my feet as well to get rid of dry skin. I put it on the dry patch and put a sock on before I go to bed. By morning my feet are extremely smooth. I have used this product on patches of eczema as well, to keep itching at bay. I have burned my hand a few times.. cooking, curling iron, its. This soothes burns as well.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Aquaphor is my favorite lip balm. At the beginning of 2015 I had insanely dry, chapped lips and I was finding my favorite lips balms (EOS, Burt's Bees) were not working to heal my chapped lips. In fact, they were making my lips worse. Aquaphor healed my lips and continues to be just as effective today. I literally put this stuff on my lips multiple times a day when my lips are at their worse. It softens up flaking skin, making it easy to remove and leaves my lips soft and smooth. It is also amazing for a variety of uses. It creates a semi-occulsive barrier on the skin, making it suitable for healing cuts, scraps and burns. It's also great for moisturizing and softening cuticles, or creating a barrier around the nail bed for clean manicures. I also love using it as an eye cream at night when I feel the skin around my eyes is especially dry and raw. I always wake up with soft and smooth skin. This is a winter skin staple and safe enough for all skin types. To me it is a petroleum jelly that actually heals the skin, not just protects it. Learn more here: http://aquaphorus.com/how-it-works/

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

4 years ago

This is the best moisturizer for chapped lips and dry cuticles. The packaging is very simple and it's pretty plain but it's the best I have found and I always come back to it. I use this every night on my lips and nails, especially in the winter.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair