4.7

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

This stuff is wonderful. I use it for lip balm, to heal tattoos, if I have any severe dry skin patches...basically for everything. This is the best ointment hands down. A bit pricy but I buy the big tub and I use it at least twice a day be it on my elbows or heels sometimes my cuticles always on my lips and dry patches on my face. Seriously, if you're even thinking about getting this just do it you won't regret it!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

Came off accutane about 2 years ago and still have super dry lips. This was the only the product to soothe my very dry lips whilst on the medication and there's no way I'll ever stop using this. I would say this is my only HG product as I have such difficult skin and am yet to find the perfect foundation/moisturiser etc. Would 100% recommend to everyone with dry lips or even those who just want a moisturising lip salve. Cons - annoying and inconvenient packaging

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I've used this to heal almost all of my tattoos and it's great!

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I've found that I'm allergic to nearly every lip balm on the planet and this stuff seems to be the only thing that doesn't cause a reaction. And that's just fine with me because it's awesome as a lip balm! A bit greasy, and the squeeze tube isn't ideal, but it stays on for hours and keeps my lips super soft. It also works as a cuticle or elbow cream in a real pinch.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

Absolutely love this stuff! I use a lip treatment at night and then I use this on my lips during the day (ALL day), I keep one in my purse, one at home, one at work, one in my car, everywhere! It's so moisturizing and nourishing. I had been looking for a good balm to apply daily that wasn't as thick as vaseline but still moisturized and soothed my lips. I love that it's lightweight and easy to apply and very comfortable to wear. I tried so many before stumbling upon this one. Originally I was looking for the Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair but couldn't find it anywhere in Canada so I picked up the healing ointment and was thrilled with how well it worked on my lips. It's well priced and it works amazingly well. Definitely give this a try!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

3.0

4 years ago

I like this for preventing razor burn, but it's too greasy to wear during the day. The fact that it doesn't sink into skin makes it easy for stuff to stick to the skin which grosses me out.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Started using this when my tattoos were healing and my artist recommended it for the peeling. Now use it all over! Perfect for chapped lips and scaley hands as well as calloused feet. Recently been using it at night over my anti aging face serums to lock them in and my face glows in the morning. Has never once broke me out. Love aquaphor! Don't know what I'd do without it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I got this in the tube, not the jar and at first it dribbled out like an oil. Now it comes out normally as an ointment and I use it on my dry skin and find that it is totally non-irritating. Also it's nothing like Vaseline - it has the extra healing ingredient and it's not as thick and sticky as Vaseline. I have damaged skin from makeup and removers that is still not fully healed and this seems to be helping it heal faster. I decided to try this because of the reviewers who had found that it worked for chemical burns. My makeup burns made me stop using eye makeup and concealers. This is all I dare put on around my eyes and so far I really like it. I also put it on the lips and the back of my hands and it gets rid of dry skin instantly. I think this will remain a staple for me. I just never knew about it before. Summary: - less annoying than Vaseline - not as greasy and sticky - has an important healing ingredient Vaseline doesn't have - totally non-allergenic to me; everything else was irritating my skin - no smell, no perfume Update Dec 10/16. I gave my tube of this to my granddaughter for her chapped lips and noticed they healed in one day. I got another one for myself and this time I bought it in the jar, and I love it. In the jar it is much thicker than in the tube. But the tube is good for carrying around in the winter. I use this all over now. Not just the face, but the hands and legs and ankles which get chapped in the winter. The skin gets so ravaged by the 0 degrees and below weather. Remember it's like Vaseline but with a magic ingredient that is healing. It simply does not irritate or sting like everything else does. I've never seen my girl's chapped lips heal overnight with any of the balms or chapsticks she used before. My poor face that was ruined by makeup and removers finally healed completely after not using makeup for a long time, and using only this and two other moisturizers that I found to be non irritating. I can now wear makeup again but sometimes I just put this on. No, it's not greasy or sticky. The skin just drinks it right in because it's so parched from the cold weather. Update Feb 3/17. Still healing everyone I know from chapped lips, chapped hands, irritations from makeup, wind and cold burn, and still the greatest thing I have for healing the skin. Update Feb 9/18. Nothing has permanently healed my skin around the eyes. I have no idea what caused the original irritation and now even Aquaphor makes the latest new rash itch (I got the new rash from La Mer cream). So not even this is a perfect healing product. But it comes closer than anything else I've found.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Addicted. I keep it in my purse, by my bedside, in my office, in the car....My lips would be very sad without this product. I love it for my cuticles, too. A bit heavy and greasy for the hands overall unless it's a major dry-hand emergency. I primarily use it for my lips and truly would never want to be without it. It's soothing, has no taste or color and feels wonderful.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I have been using Aquaphor while taking accutane for dry lips. It is the only thing that really helps with extreme dryness. I also put it inside my nose because I was getting nose bleeds from dryness, once I did this the problem went away. Better than Vaseline for my needs right now.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure