4.7

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

Ive had bought this in a tube and jar...Ive also purchased the generic store versions. I love putting this on the dryer parts my body like my elbows, knees, and feet because regular lotion does not work for me on those areas. I used to use shea butter for those areas but i like this better because it does not have a smell.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

4 years ago

iI use the aquaphor in the tub, previously I used the tube. but I was given the tub for my birthday. I use this as a lip balm, on my feet, elbows, arms where I have KP and occasionally on my face. It scares me to use it on the face, but recently I have been dealing with dehydration and so after washing, I dab dry with facial tissues and then apply this ointment. Update April 2018 I have a burn on my arm from work and although it's not a bad burn, I tend to have dark pigmentation for a long time after healing. I wonder if Aquaphor, if applied daily and often help with the dark scarring after. Will update.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Look. Aquaphor is just one of those best ever HG products. It's better than Vaseline. I first discovered it while watching YouTube videos by a girl who was telling about her experiences on Accutane. She said her lips and the corners of her mouth were dry and cracking from the medicine and Aquaphor was the only thing helping. What I noticed was how BEAUTIFUL and glossy-plump her lips looked. When I noticed also that this product made mine feel so much better and more comfortable overnight it sealed the deal. I've gone without this for a period of a few months and honestly felt incomplete. It's so good for so many things. And I love the two pack tiny purse sized tubes.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

4 years ago

BEST stuff ever! Recommended to me by a nurse after breast cancer radiation. She told me it was medicated and would really help my chest which was burned and cracking open. I could almost watch it heal! That was 12 years ago, and since then I have used it for lips, cuticles, callouses, elbows, feet, whatever! You will always want to keep this at your home and in your purse.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairGrey

EyesGreen

4 years ago

THis product is really good, I use it for my lips every night, I wake up to very soft lips the pros: its lightweight, you don't even feel it not scented you can also use this for your face, its very lightweight

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Aquaphor is an occlusive barrier ointment. So, what's new, right? I'll tell you what - Aquaphor does an incredible job protecting my face from the drying effects of shower water. I'm a RAM user for anti-aging and because of this, my skin is very prone to dehydration. Shower water strips a lot of my oils and moisture away, leaving my face tight and prone to peeling. I used to try and stop this by applying a moisture mask and oils to my skin after waking up/before showing, but I still battled dryness. Adding Aquaphor to my morning routine stopped it completely! It works so well because this ointment does not rinse off in the shower. I use about a small pea-sized amount, just enough for a light, even layer. After showering, I gently remove the excess residue with a baby wipe (because this ointment is really difficult to wash out of towels and washcloths) and proceed with my normal skin care routine. <P> FYI: Aquaphor should not be used before any anti-aging serums or treatments because it's a barrier ointment - it helps protect skin and will protect your skin from treatments, too, so use it AFTER anti-aging products. It should be the Last Thing applied to your face. It's fine in the shower before my morning routine because I stick to simple moisturizers and sunscreen. If I were to use anti-aging serums then, I'd have to try and wash this stuff off with cleansers for the serum to fully penetrate as designed.

About reviewer (355 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This stuff is AMAZING! I get really dry, irritated skin under my wedding rings and this is the only stuff that clears up the irritation in no time. It's amazing for dry skin, dry lips, anything. I even use it at night over my eye cream. Highly recommended for just about anything!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Ill make this short and sweet because its only one way to describe this product DOWN RIGHT A.m.A.z.I.n.G💞

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBlack

4 years ago

This product is hands-down mind-blowing. This outperforms just about anything out there. It is non-comodogenic, but also rather unpleasant to use, but it is well worth it. Do you want this product? No. But do you need it? YES! I have dryish skin, I use it on my hands, on brows, I mix it with serums for night use, I use it to heal cracks, wounds, eczema, basically you name it, it is good for it. I LOVE it. I honestly recommend it with anyone with patchy or dry bit of skin anywhere.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love this product! You only need a small amount and it rubs right into dry spots and other little problem areas. I don't know exactly why it works so well, but If I have a scrap or a little redness left over from a blemish, this stuff heals the area so much quicker than any other product I have used. I have not tried it on large areas of skin, so I cannot comment. It does a great job on the small stuff. I hope it works as well on my hands in the dry cold winter. It is not to expensive, I would recommend it. I have the lip ointment too and it works very well.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55