Maybelline Great Lash

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased the shade very black
PROS
Doesn’t flake
Gives a more natural look
Makes eyelashes look longer
No clumping
Great price

CONS
Maybe needs a new want to really separate the lashes a little bit better
Doesn’t provide very much volume

Would probably repurchase, such a great product overall

on 12/19/2015 6:55:00 PM

This mascara is great ! I have the waterproof one and It stays on for ages (even when I swim) I find some waterproof mascaras just don't last in the pool or when you swim.

This is amazing and quite cheep I love make up but don't like to spend a lot of money on it so I do think that its great for the price. the brush is great and applies easily.Overall I definitely recommend it

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great Lash? More like gross lash! This stuff takes forever to dry, so if I blink within ten minutes of putting it on, it leaves prints both above and below my eyes. Then, as the day goes on, it somehow drifts around. I wouldn't say it flaked, because I didn't see chunks, but on the days I wear this, I look tired with dark circles under my eyes. Then, I get home and get out the makeup remover, and suddenly look a lot BETTER without it.

I was disappointed. I had a great experience with a different Maybelline mascara, but I was thinking this would be good too since it is a classic. Live and learn. Don't fall for a cheap price. I will spend more the next time for something that wears better.

on 6/15/2015 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

If I could give 0 stars I would. This is just plain crap.

on 4/21/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For the price - this is a good beauty bargain. Warning - if it gets old - TOSS IT it can be a stinky, clumpy mess - and for the price you can afford to use and TOSS. I have used this for years (about $4.99 per tube) and it's a great value.

Not a HG by any means - but a decent formula. Darkens more than it lengthens. For length I like DiorShow.

This review is for the Great Lash Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black. This is my 2nd or 3rd tube on this and I love this the best. So easy to apply yet great results! Just one coat gives full lush lashes. I did a test with the Real Impact and had to use two coats.