Revlon Powder Bronzer - Bronzilla 012

Revlon Powder Bronzer - Bronzilla 012

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is truly a hidden gem. I keep coming back to this bronzer. it blends well, does not pull orange, and even though it is slightly warm, it looks fine on my cool toned skin. In high school I loved the Rimmel bronzer, but holy cow that stuff pulls orange on me now. This doesn't! It looks like a very natural tan, and it's lasted over a year.

It's an okay bronzer but requires a lot of product to show up on my light olive skin. Works well as a contour for my nose though.

Lasted me quite a long time and the packaging is decent and hasn't broken even after a year.

on 2/7/2016 9:38:00 PM

Great natural bronzer for fair skin! this time of year I am very pale, yet this looks great on me, no shimmer, no orange tone. I don't think it's possible to overdo this one. love it. I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews.

on 3/3/2015 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this bronzer. It's so hard to find a matte, not orange bronzer from the drugstore but this one is fabulous! I am super fair skinned so I was worried this would be too dark but it's beautiful on the skin. It's good for both contouring and bronzing. I've even worn it as a blush of sorts. I do think it's a little pricey for drugstore since the pan is not that large ($9 for 5 grams of product). But don't get me wrong, I would pay it over and over again for this beautiful bronzer and the name is so cute.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Bronzilla is a soft light tan shade with a satin finish, that gives a seamless non-orange light bronze dusting to my skin, without me needing to worry about tide marks or looking 'dirty'.

The fact that this bronzer has no shimmer, and isn't too warm in tone, also makes it ideal for using as a contour powder.

Finally - when Bronzilla is applied to my eyelids it gives a soft sheer tan finish, so it makes an ideal eyeshadow for when I'm going for a more natural look. It goes nicely with every lip and blush colour I own, so I also wear it when I'm not sure what lip & cheek products I'm going to end up wearing.

I never used to be into bronzer because I'm so fair-skinned, but I use this almost every time I wear makeup as it can be used the three ways on those with fairer skin. I think it'll look ashy on people with medium or darker skintones though.