3.8

price range

Reviews

from

6 months ago

I have made my way thru many drugstore brand micellar waters and I keep coming back to this one. I use this every morning and sometimes to remove makeup before a workout. Gentle and effective.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

6 months ago

This is a pretty standard/basic micellar water. I can only compare it to the Garnier version (I previously tried & reviewed the Garnier All in 1 - pink cap). I think this takes the edge when it comes to using it as a solo cleanser, partially due to the fact I didn't feel like my face had any film or slimy residue remaining after cleaning my face. I noticed it slightly with the Garnier, but not significantly so. This micellar water does a decent job at removing regular mascara, but forget it when it comes to waterproof - just get an eye makeup remover. The product does not claim it removes waterproof mascara on the package, but I thought I'd point that out. This product is really a great value, it is non irritating and gets the job done. I'd definitely repurchase. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it feels a little cheaply designed but is sufficient.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

10 months ago

it removes makeup well and also all the dirt and dust left on my skin, leaving my skin refreshed and clean! not much to complain about, i have already purchased a second bottle to use when my current one runs out!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

For anyone saying that it’s not a good makeup remover it’s because it’s cleansing water to clean out your pores etc. Overall I am very satisfied with this product alongside using the cream with it after cleasing my face just for the past 2 days! They both work very well for my skin and I definitely recommend.

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

1.0

a year ago

This smells like mildew . I looked online and many people have same issue

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I’m on my second bottle of this. I use it almost everyday. I agree with those who say it isn’t a great makeup remover. I don’t use it for that. I like to use it in the morning. I use a warm washcloth first and then wipe my face down with this on a cotton round. I feel like it’s mild on my dry, 60 year old skin. Then I continue on with my normal skincare routine. My skin seems to like it. It’s fast and easy. Not expensive. Right up my alley!

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

1.0

a year ago

Not effective on its own. I received a sample of this product in a Walmart Beauty Box or with some Ulta online order, and I'm so glad I did as it saved me a trip to return something for a needed refund. I did not find this product to be effective at removing makeup any more than plain water on a washcloth. Actually, now that I consider it, I've had better results with water on a microfiber towel. Add to that, Simple advises to not get product into eyes. I do not have that problem with water, so that scores: water-2 simple-0. This product seemed to only smear my mascara and eyeliner around with out actually lifting any of the product. I used more than a sufficient amount and waited a fair amount of time. Product was thoroughly useless.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

a year ago

Would not recommend based on their claim. Claim: “This micellar water removes makeup, gently cleanses, unclogs pores, hydrates and conditions skin. ” I would be hesitant to recommend this product for makeup removal. It did not remove make up very well. Maybe 20% was fully removed with their recommended use. I was disappointed by this as I have tried another Simple product in the past and really loved it.

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Draftert

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

a year ago

Made my skin patchy idk why

AgeUnder 18