Sephora Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation

Sephora   Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation

4.1

Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Viola Tricolor Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 10/22/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This does oxidize, so I would say be careful, but it has been discontinued!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have really oily skin and this only lasted one touch up. I think it is best applied with a beauty blender/ sponge for the natural look. I have acne and scars, it covered them pretty well but i needed concealer on the darker ones. For me it was medium coverage.

Warning: This is not for made for oily skin

I have been loving this foundation especially with the coming winter months ahead. First off, it gives a very nice soft focus finish that really looks amazing on low lights. If you are someone who suffers from dry skin and textural issues - this will be your ride or die foundation. It is very emollient and will not settle into fine lines and pores. It is truly a gift.

I also noticed that Sephora has dropped the price online. I have a feeling that they will be phasing this out. Hopefully not because for $15 CAD it's an amazing deal.

So if you have dry skin, textured skin and looking for an affordable foundation. Order it now, you won't regret it.

For reference, I am NC 20 and I use the shade 16 Linen. However, I notice that it slightly oxidizes so I mix porcelain and linen sometimes. But overall, a nice hydrating foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wanted something similar to the Dior Nude Air Serum for everyday use, so I searched for a serum consistency. I loved it. I finished it and for me, this almost never happens. I used this in summer on my oily skin and it lasted pretty well, didn't made me feel more greasy. Light to medium coverage, very nice satin finish.

on 10/19/2016 11:13:00 AM

This foundation really gives off a really natural finish. I find that it is best applied with a beauty blender or the rt sponge. I would say it gives you a light to medium coverage but it is very buildable. The only downside to this is that it breaks me out. It also clings to dry patches but it will look good as it blends into your natural oil. Will definitely repurchase this if it doesnt break me out.

on 6/25/2017 8:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Ok so my review is gonna be a bit mixed. I don't think this is a bad product, but it just didn't work too well for me. My skin is combo, dehydrated/normal.

Pros
- Colour blends nicely into the skin (I got 20 creme and it's a good match for my light, somewhat neutral skin)
- Buildable (you can achieve medium to full coverage)
- It doesn't feel heavy on the skin (However there's a slight silicone feel to it)

Cons
- After a few hours my dry patches are visible and foundation sets in there (I haven't experienced this with other liquid foundations, only powder ones). Women with dry skin, stay away!
- I didn't like that the foundation has talc in it but decided to overlook it (*sighs*)
- Same goes for dimethicone (why did I buy the stuff???)
- Personally, I don't like the dropper. I can't control how much product I get out of the bottle and that makes me waste a lot of product
- It's not long-lasting by any means. Of course it depends on the primer you use, but it doesn't last more than 6 hours on me (with no primer). I wanted an everyday foundation so this is not deal breaker for me, but just so you know.
- While it's true that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, I wouldn't say this is lightweight at all.

Bottom line: if your skin is on the combo/slightly oily side, this might work for you. I wouldn't recommend it, but go ask for a sample and try it if you're undecided. For me, it's a NO.

on 6/30/2016 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is a very watery foundation. I apply it with a beauty blender. I choosed the shade CREAM for my nc25 skintone. It is a good match but a bit peachy.

a) I applied it difficulty due to its watery consistency. Brushes does not help.
b) It oxidizes after a few minutes.
c) It has not good staying power. It disappeared after 6 hours.
d) Luxurious package. Affordable price.
e) Good for dry skin. Not recommended for oily skin. Lightweight feel. Nice natural finish.

I will not buy it again. It is nothing impressive.

on 7/13/2016 7:27:00 PM

My combination to oily skin does not agree with this product .
It is really hard to blend with a foundation brush a type of beauty blender is prefered .
I can actually feel it sitting on my face like a face mask
So not for oily skin , especially in the summer time , after 2 hours or less I can feel my face melting away .
The smell is a little off for me .
I love the bottle and the dropper .
Overall I am not gonna buy this again but I will give it a try in the winter , just in case I can finish the whole bottle

on 8/10/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the first foundation I have ever tried out that has such a fluid texture. I have to say I was surprised! I have oily skin,especially on the T-Zone area,and this foundation worked out pretty well for me. It's super long-wearing and the dropper helps you control the product way more easily. The 'Teint Infusion' is pigmented enough,so you actually need one drop or less,according to how you like your coverage; it is lightweight,though,so you can apply another layer on top without ending up with a cakey result.
Also,if you decide to invest in this foundation,try out the samples at the store to see which shade suits you more,as the majority of the shades have a yellow undertone when applied,so don't let the shade on the bottle deceive you!

on 10/3/2016 3:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Makes my skin look flawless for the first ten minutes, then oxidizes and disappears completely, no more coverage whatsoever. Definitely not suitable for hot climates and/or oily skin. I use this product only when I want to take a few good pictures, but I'd never wear it out. Would not purchase this product again.