L.A. Girl HD PRO Primer Eyeshadow Stick

L.A. Girl HD PRO Primer Eyeshadow Stick

3.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really suprised at the low ratings for this. It's amazing. First, it cancels out lid color. It's a little thick (which I like). It's not slippery but very creamy. And, it grabs eyeshadow so nice. It's doesn't crease on me and I have hooded eyes. I can only imagine people not liking it if they don't put a shadow on over it. It's creamy, it doesn't dry down. The price is right and it comes in three colors, black, white and cream. Already bought a backup!

on 12/9/2015 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Not a good product. This product has a silicone feel on the skin. My makeup did not say that after about 3 hours my foundation separated. I purchased this product because I heard that it could be similar to the Smashbox primer. In the past I purchase Smashbox primer and absolutely hated it but, since this was a cheaper alternative I was willing to give it a try. A total waste of money it did not control my oil on my face at all. I don't recommend this product however, I am not the biggest fan of la girl products and you do get what you pay for.

on 1/6/2015 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Nude and to me this is a dupe for the Tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick. I like this and the Tarte one. They both neutralize any discoloration on the eyelid, help intensify shadows and increase wear time.

on 4/3/2015 11:00:00 PM

This didn't work for me as an eye shadow base, something in it bothered my eyes, but I use it as a concealer! It works great and blends with my skin tone. Very easy to apply.