4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I'm not a huge MK fan, but I do really like this product. It's perfect for days I want a little coverage for a minimal look. The consistency is lotion-like and very easy to blend. I do wish MK would add more shades (I'm fair, so the "Light to Medium" works well for me in the summer, but not so much in the winter.) I add a touch of powder, as I'm oily skinned and this does not have a matte finish.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

This is a review for Mary Kay® CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Light to Medium - which is just a tad too dark for my winter skin, I will try "Very Light" next - but in summer this will be just fine. For $20 (less on Ebay or find an MK lady who is going out of biz) it's fine. I am not a huge CC person - I like wet/dry/powder foundation (Yeah, I know - old skool) but this one is light feeling and seems just fine.

About reviewer (2431 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I recently won a mary kay giveaway while I was visiting in Houston, Tx for a women's expo and I was introduced to mary kay products. The CC cream is my favorite. I am usually a NC45 and the cc cream in deep is perfect for my skin tone. This foundation is for those days when you want to look like you put in the effort to wear makeup but you just don't feel like wearing too many products on your face. It blurs out imperfections and evens out your skin tone. I recommend that if you want a little more coverage to add a little more or you can use a bit of concealer. overall, I love this product! It has a really nice pump on the packaging and its even nice and sleek enough to fit inside your purse if you really needed it. I am definitely buying a back up of this stuff.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

from

2 years ago

This CC Cream is incredible! A perfect finish, great coverage, it does not crack or crease in your lines & wrinkles, and looks so natural on your skin you don't have to wear any thing else on your face if you don't to. Love, love, love this product!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

Love the Mary Kay CC cream. Wish that the foundation would come with the same pump that the CC cream does. It covers up my redness and evens out my skin tone. Sometimes I prefer to just wear this and not the other foundation as well. Well done Mary Kay!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is the first time I've ever found a base that is actually warm toned yet light enough for my skin! (I have a tube in Very Light). I love how it looks and feels on my skin and the fact that it doesn't oxidise and go all rancid on my skin during the day. This is truly the best match on my skin and I love the pump top tube because it doesn't let air in and dispenses the perfect amount. I prefer buying makeup from a store than waiting for a Mary Kay party/consultation but if I can't find a good substitute then I will definitely buy again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

PROS: * Packaging is nice * It has this faint citrus smell which is nice. * Reasonable price * Doesn't ran out for a long time( has a lot of it) * Works for all skin types CONS: * Feels sticky if added a lot on the face

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I love this stuff. It's the only BB/CC-type cream that has never broken me out (which is never fun, but gets really old when you're getting older) while giving me good medium and undetectable coverage. It stays on and -- unlike every other cream foundation I've ever tried -- I cannot feel that it's on my face, which for me is a major deal-breaker for foundations. The color choices are limited, but it blends in so quickly and completely that even that isn't an issue. I apply it over my moisturizer, finish off with a little powder, and I'm good to go all day. It doesn't change color after application, doesn't accentuate fine lines, and does make my skin look good-good-good. Everybody's skin is different, but mine loves this foundation and so do I. For as long as it's available, I can't imagine using anything else.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0
from

5 years ago

This really didn't do anything to mattify my super-oily skin. (It's not billed as mattifying, but my rep said it might help.) It also broke me out. It has 2-3 different types of dimethicones in it, so if you're sensitive to that, stay away. Try MK's mattifying foundation instead. No, I'm not a MK rep; read my other reviews.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure