BeneFit Cosmetics Puff Off!

3.7

Water, Isohexadecane, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Alumina, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Acrylate/Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., C13-15 Alkane, Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Acrylic Acid/Ma Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Menthoxypropanediol, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 16035 (Red 40), Dipeptide-2, Limonene, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Bht, Tocopherol.

This feels like it contains a lot of silicone. The product has a tendency to pill or gather under concealer, which defeats the point. It does stay on longer though and i think it might work better as a pore filling primer, but at only 10 ml it'll get used up too many used on the cheeks/nose

I've haven't been impressed by a benefit product, tbh

I LOVE it it makes my panda eyes look like I have slept all day! It's definitely worth the price!

I got a sample of this product, and I LUV it. 1. 🙌🏻 First off, I like when a sample is generous enough to really experience the product for several days. Since I got a mini-tube- and a little goes a long way- I've been using this twice daily for a WEEK! It allows me to truly see how it works. 2. I see a difference using this- it does de-puff the eye area, and fast. 3. It may be a gimmick, but I adore the cooling feel to the product- makes me feel like it's working. 4. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and no problems using this....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this product as a sample. I should have known better than to even try it because it is by Benefit which , imo, specializes in crappy products in cute packaging. It did nothing except irritate my eye area, probably because it is loaded with fragrance. For puffy eyes the best things I have found so far are Sudden Change Under eye Firming serum which temporarily firms up puffiness/ bags and Skin Actives Bright I serum which I use at night. I think the caffeine in the latter is the "magic ingredient" that visibly depuffs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I recently delved into the world of eye creams and the packaging of this one interested me. After researching the ingredients, it is evident that this should be avoided. Why would Benefit add alcohol and fragrance for a product that it is meant to be put around your eyes, the most delicate part of your face? Not cool Benefit, not cool at all. There are so many eye creams on the market and this one should be easy to look over. I will not purchase.

This felt kind of like a gel and it felt very cooling. I don't have large under eye bags so I'm not sure if it would be effective enough in that case. To compare it to the first aid beauty eye duty triple remedy I think the benefit puff off feels nicer, is more cooling, and less sticky. However the one thing that the first aid beauty does better is that it's a more pigmented pink color and cancels out under eye circles better. If I had eye bags I think I would use the benefit one. For dark circles I would use the first aid beauty one.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I tried this in a sample, and it was nice. Just nice. Made my under eyes feel soft and made the skin feel very smooth, but that's about it. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I cannot believe I say that I would buy a Benefit treatment product again, but yes I would. This little but pricey gem is good. It makes lines smoother and depuffes for sure. Does not hydrates though. Although I find most of Benefit products over-estimated and over-priced (especially the treatment ones), this stuff is good. NOt a necessity, rather a luxury need if you feel like it.

I love this product!! Its a tube with a little "iron" that dispenses the product and you use the iron to smooth it over the eye area. It is instantly cooling and refreshing - really wakes you up.
After a minute or two it tingles a little and you can visibly see the difference!! It smoothes out the lines and really reduces puffiness' and tiredness' .
The great thing it it applies perfectly over makeup, does not move it at all.

This stuff applies smoothly, illuminates lightly under your eyes and has a cute package. I'm not sure if it actually 'de puffs' under my eyes but it does feel nice to apply and plays well with my makeup over it. Cute, but no long term results here.