The Wet Brush- The Shine Brush

The Wet Brush- The Shine Brush

4.8

on 2/7/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Wet Brush Shine brush is everything I wanted the Mason Pearson to be. The Mason Pearson was just too dense and it was hard to get through my thick but fine hair. The Shine Brush is just the right amount of detangling and polishing. I've used paddle brushes but they don't give the smoothness and they don't remove the static. Really glad I gave it a try.

on 10/28/2017 2:29:00 PM

I really, really like this brush. It's gentle on my hair and my hair does look great when I brush it with this. I think if someone has good hair, the smooth and shine outcome will be more noticeable for longer. However, I LOVE using this for blowdrying my hair straight, it does an amazing job.
But, this wouldn't work for brushing your hair, say, when you want to tie it into a tight pony tail, it doesn't get all the way in to grab each strand so as to pull it into a tight position. It would be like trying to do that with a boar bristle round brush, so I just grab my old brush with hard bristles.
I now also want to purchase the wet brush.
Bought from iherb in the pink colour.

on 5/14/2017 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I seriously love this brush! Saying that it has made my hair shinier would be too much of a statement IMO but I love how effortlessly it glides through my hair. I also have the regular wet brush to use in the shower and this one for dry hair. After years of using tangle teezer I can say that this one is far superior.

on 1/4/2015 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I purchased the Shine Brush over the Wet Brush because the hairdresser said that this brush works better with heat.

I don't think this brush is anything really special. It does what it says. Detangles my hair and gives it shine. Some people on YouTube says that it doesn't break or pull your hair, I beg to differ. My hair ends up getting caught in the brush like with any other brush.

lynzical.blogspot.com