3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I actually use this mixed with wonderglow, and magic cream to create a canvas for my finishing powder compact by CT. I know it says body, I use it on my face. And I love it. It gives me a little color base and it mixes in seamlessly. I just squeeze some out the top of the tube cuz I don’t use much in my 3 combination to create my makeup base. And at 2 ounces for the price it will last forever.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Love this product. Looks great when I've faked tanned and I feel so glam when using this for a night out. A really unique product. I got this as a Christmas present and was skeptical at first but like all charlotte tilbury products I'm very impressed! Only thing is it is pricey for what it is but I'm so glad I received it as a present.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I really love the way this product makes my white flabby arms look smoother, firmer and just a touch tanned. It's easy to apply and lasts all day. Really deflects attention away from my underarm flab (bat wings) I do weight exercises religiously and use lots of firming creams but this is definitely going to be a regular addition to my regimen when I am wearing short sleeves and sleeveless tops. BTW, I use this over my C+C firming gel and Wei East cream and allow each layer to dry in between. Also, the Supermodel body needs to dry fully or it can get on clothes (comes off easily with soap and water). Once it's all dry though, it stays put and doesn't stain or come off on anything.

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

5 years ago

I watched the videos and read the articles about this wonder body cream from Charlotte Tilbury - it sounded amazing, a body contouring cream! I really dislike the skin on my [strawberry] legs, and anything that would make them 'glow' or soft-focused I had to try. I quickly ordered it from Selfridges and as I went to pick it up, I decided to test it out at the counter first to make sure I like it! I applied it on one arm. Nothing showed up but glitter. I applied another coat, more fine glitter everywhere. Charlotte seems to love putting glitter in her products which seems a bit weird as I assumed this line wasn't aimed at young women. When I compared arms, it did now look a little more tanned but that's it. No soft glow or anything like I used to get from Mac's Strobe Cream. I can think of loads of body creams that achieve the same look and do not cost £45! If this cream achieved it claims, I would happily buy it 10 times over, but it doesn't. I left it on my arm to look at it in various lights, but still the same. I left my order at the store...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35