China Glaze Lug Your Designer Baggage

China Glaze Lug Your Designer Baggage

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Lug Your Designer Baggage is from the autumn 2014 All Aboard collection, and is still easily found online at really low prices - I paid just under £2 for my bottle. It has a chocolate brown creme base, and the formula is filled with gold flakies. I have over 600 polishes [I may have a problem], and none of them look like this, so straight away you know that this is worth getting...

A unique mainstream flakie, found for £2?! Yep, and there's more good news; it has a fantastic formula. This polish is a one coater if you apply a thicker coat, though I do recommend two thinner coats for a better wear time. The formula is neither too thick or too thin, has great pigmentation, it is smooth, even and non-streaky to apply, it dries quickly, and I've not experienced any shrinking, bleeding during removal, or staining [I always wear a basecoat]. Lug Your Designer Baggage is a great autumn/winter shade, that is even worth the complete RRP; I don't do backups, but I'm considering breaking that rule for this.

on 1/4/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is in the All Aboard Collection that came out Fall 2014. This is a very unique color to me and I had to grab it. It's the only one I bought from the collection. It's a medium brown with gold and taupe flakies running throughout it. It's so pretty and different.

It really does resemble designer luggage lol. The feel of it and look reminds me of leather but its not a textured polish. Very pretty and unique and I love it.

Great application and great formula; 2 coats to opaque.

Popular Polishes