TheFACEShop Cushion Screen Cell

No Image

3.0

on 1/1/2016 6:54:00 AM

To be honest, this cushion foundation was pretty ordinary. The coverage was REALLY light (like seriously, it was so light you'd get the same coverage if you got a pinhead sized amount of foundation and mixed it with some moisturiser)and the cushion really doesn't give you very much for the price. The screen probably sounded like a good idea because it's cleaner but totally limits the longevity of this product because you can't flip the cushion around and use the other side. You have to press really hard whenever you use the product and that isn't the case with other cushion products that I've tried.
Going back to the price, I don't know if Australia just sells Korean products for really expensive but it was around $50 and seriously, for a single cushion that you can only use on one side and no refills, I'm not paying $50 for that.

on 1/2/2015 2:13:00 PM

Rating: 2.75
Color: (02 Natural Beige)
This is my 2nd trial with a BB Cushion – the first one was Dr. Jart’s (available at Sephora) and I think I’ve already given up on this new fad. I can’t seem to get the right amount of product on my skin to make it look flawless, but not caked on or visible. With one layer, I feel like there’s not enough & too sheer. With two to three layers, the product just sits on top of my skin. I also felt like the product never really sinks into my skin. Typically, I use BB creams for a “quick” natural face, so I really don’t want to spend that much time bouncing & patting the product on my face. If it is a BB cream kind of day, I will use it alone (over my daily moisturizing products). Perhaps this cushion would have worked better for me if I used my primer, color-correcting serum, and my blur products underneath, but at that point, I feel like I am doing more work for an “everyday” quick face. A regular BB cream does a better job for me and my quick (ie. lazy) needs/habits. Though the color was a little too light for me (I’m an NC-22 MAC), I felt like it did provide a luminous & bright face. Maybe I do need to give it one more try…third time is a charm, right?