Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Shower Gel

Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Shower Gel

on 1/17/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this shower gel even though I wasn't sure I would. It smells lovely though the fragrance is quite light. (See the review's description below for the fragrances contained in this product.) It cleans well and really lathers up which is something I really enjoy. It isn't harsh and doesn't strip my skin. Unfortunately this is only available at the holidays so I wish I had purchased more. The fragrance does have a bit of staying power but would definitely last longer layered with the body lotion/cream and body spray. This gel is pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is a bit more expensive than a drugstore shower gel but B&BW has lots of sales and coupons so it is affordable. I will definitely repurchase next year when it becomes available.

on 12/31/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

From the B&BW site..Top Notes: Sweet Orange, Juicy Lemon, Crisp Lime, Pink Lady Apple, Sparkling Pomegranate
•Mid Notes: Black Cherry, Snowdrop Flower, Vanilla Orchid, Winter Iris, Jasmine Petals
•Dry Notes: Vanilla Jungle Essence, Vetiver, Warm Amber, Sugared Musk, Creamy Sandalwood

I pick up the sugared musk,creamy sandalwood,faint orange with sugar plum & vanilla. I actually like it a lot and find this scent has a decent lasting power especially when paired up with the matching body mist & lotion/body cream.

Great bodywash that lathers up easily,rinses well and doesn't dry my skin out.

* I think this scent will be a hit or miss with some...husband thinks it smells like pine lol