Banila Co. Clean it Zero

Banila Co. Clean it Zero
Clean it Zero

4.1

Mineral oil, cetyl ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, PEG-10 isostearate, polyethylene, butylene glycol, water, rubus suavissimus (raspberry) leaf extract, bambusa arundinacea stem extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, viscum album (mistletoe) leaf extract, angelica polymorpha sinesis root extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract, epilobium angustifolium leaf extract, BHT, butylparaben, Cl 16255, Cl 15985, fragrance

on 10/19/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Used the pink classic one. Love this so much, one of the best makeup removing cleanser i've had. Even after using bioderma micellar water, shuuemura cleansing oil, liz earle cleanse & polish etc.. even the best cleansing oil from shu uemura sometimes makes my eyes cloudy and i have to rub more at my eyes to get heavy duty mascara and eyeshadow out. Sometimes i have to follow up with bioderma micellar water to take off remaining flakes of mascara too. Very happy that i only need to cleanse my face one time with banila co. I didnt even have to rub my eyes hard and i only give it a few gentle rubs. I love the smell and the texture. Doesnt sting my eye or my skin and did not cause any breakouts. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/17/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been using this as my first step cleanser for about a month now and I'm really enjoying it. I ordered it from Amazon. It gets my makeup and sunscreen off, and I don't use too much at a time. It came with a little scooper which I used at first but then I just use my hands. I don't really see a problem with that since I wash my hands first. It has a very light scent that doesn't bother me and it doesn't sting my eyes. I highly recommend this!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cannot stand this cleansing balm. When washing off prior to foam cleansing, it leaves my skin slick with a ridiculous amount of residue. I much prefer Botanic Farm's Grain Ferment cleansing sherbet; it washes off so much better than this; no residue at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this product!

So it comes in a tub in a solid form, there is a spatula you use to get the product out for hygiene reasons.

You only need a tiny amount and it literally just dissolves all my makeup. For reference I wear heavy duty mascara (Heroine Kiss Me mascara), with BB cream and a layer of mineral foundation on top.

I use to use olive oil to remove my makeup, and while far cheaper it leaves the makeup sitting on my skin. For example after I used olive oil, I have to wipe my face down with a cotton pad with miccellar water and it cannot just be washed off with a second cleanse. The pad is usually brown and black, a nice mixture of my BB cream and mascara.

After I used the Clean it Zero, I used a cotton pad with micellar water and ran it over my face and there was the faintest amount of colour on the pad, and that would have definitely been washed away with my second cleanse anyway. So it literally does dissolve the makeup!

I love it, am completely converted and will buy again.

This product works well in a double cleanse routine as the first cleanser to dissolve the makeup. What I love about it is that it doesn't leave a residue that you have to fight off with your second cleanser.

I did use it up so fast and honestly, you don't need a high-quality first cleanser if you use a double cleanse method as long as it dissolves the makeup. This is because the cleanser will not work with the skin, just with the makeup on your skin. I paid 18.50 USD at Stylekorean.com I would not buy the Clean it Zero again because you use up the product within 7 weeks.

HITS AND MISSES
+ Leaves no residue
+ Didn't irritate my sensitive eyes
+ Dissolves makeup SO easy

- Price
- You use up the product fast

HOW I USE IT
A pea-size of product on wet skin to dissolve makeup and following up with the COSRX Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser (this one I REALLY recommend)

TO CONCLUDE + TIPS
If you have a way to make this product last longer it's definitely worth it (and hey girl let me knooow)
I find that coconut oil or the Ponds Cold Cream does a great job with dissolving makeup and a way cheaper alternative as a first cleanser.

It's really good in removing makeup. The first time I tried this my skin felt really clean. The only thing that I hated about it then is the smell because I prefer non-scented products.

After a week my acne-prone skin started to break out, that's when I stopped using it. I still use it sometimes but just to remove my eye makeup. Now I'm using The Face Shop's Cleansing Milk as my makeup remover which doesn't break me out.

on 6/15/2017 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this!! This is the first step in my nightly routine, and I love everything about it. You do not need much product, and it feels so good on the skin. It even removes my waterproof eyemakeup, while still being very gentle! I have the "purity" one by the way;-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this product as part of my evening cleansing routine. I first remove most makeup with micellar water, then I use this product followed by a foam cleanser.

I was going for the normal one but they didn't have any left in the store, so I got the "Purity" version instead. I have to say, when I first started using it I got scared because I got some cystic acne... but kept using it and after another week my skin was fine and now it's been like two months and I haven't encountered any other issues.

As I said before, I use it as a part of my 2/3 steps cleansing routine and it does great. Some nights I got home very late and felt too lazy so I removed my makeup only with this, and it was still okay. Not something to do everyday but it works just fine. I will buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Been through about 4 tubs of these already and they are the best sorbet makeup remover I have ever tried. I have oily skin, it doesn't break me out and its very easy to use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is a cream/gel like and is emulsified rubbing water. It does the job brilliantly, cleanly removed makeup even waterproof mascara without much hassle. The only concern is that the product contains mineral oil which might block the pores & it need double cleasing to help remove residual oil.