Banila Co. Clean it Zero

Banila Co. Clean it Zero
Clean it Zero

4.1

Mineral oil, cetyl ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, PEG-10 isostearate, polyethylene, butylene glycol, water, rubus suavissimus (raspberry) leaf extract, bambusa arundinacea stem extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, viscum album (mistletoe) leaf extract, angelica polymorpha sinesis root extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract, epilobium angustifolium leaf extract, BHT, butylparaben, Cl 16255, Cl 15985, fragrance

on 1/4/2018 10:31:00 PM

Basically its really good on cleansing especially with heavy make up. It will able to clean your eye's make up too. But do becareful when u use that to clean ur eyeshadow as it did happen to me that those cleanser goes into my eyes and cause me blur vision when i open my eyes thank god it was ok after a while.
After all, this is a good product and i will purchase this and recommend you to try.

on 11/14/2017 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This review is for the ZERO RESVERETROL.

It's one of my favorite balm-type cleansers because, well.... it contains resveratrol (don't know percentage tho) and it's so smooth and silky while cleansing. I usually use some type of makeup remover tissue first, then apply this to my face and massage it in. Sometimes I add some Microdermabrasion Crystals to the balm if it's time for a good exfoliation. And what's so nice about this product (as opposed to my Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser, which is fine - I have no problems with it) is that once I massage it into skin, and then I add a tiny bit of water to finish the process, it removes the balm beautifully! There's no oily balm residue left - no oily film on my face. Instead, my face feels completely, 100% clean, soft and moisturized.

I purchased mine in July 2017 for $16.60 - as of today (11/14/2017) on Amazon this 3.3 oz is running $19.80 and it looks like lowest price now on eBay is $14.30 (free shipping).

Amazon's $19.80 is waayyy too pricey for the amount of product, IMO. If and when the price comes down to something more reasonable ($8.00 to $11.00 range), I will definitely repurchase.

on 11/7/2017 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I gave in and bought this cleansing balm when i discovered it available here in Australia from a Korean shop in Chadstone.
After reading many positive reviews, i just had to try it.
It removes makeup easily, and doesn't cloud, sting, or irritate my eyes like the clinique one does, also a lot cheaper.
I love the convenience, and the novelty of using a cleansing balm, however they are not the most economical
way of removing makeup.
I can't say i really notice much fragrance as some others have mentioned,(not on my skin anyway) so i cannot comment on that.
It comes with a scoop ,which is handy, but i don't always use it.

I have since purchased the Heimish all clean balm, as so many people seem to compare,and like it over the Banico.
I find the Heimish is another cleansing balm that leaves my eyes blurry afterwards, and the Heimish does have a distinctive eucalyptus type fragrance. Okay, if you like eucalyptus, however i would prefer no fragrance in my products, so for me
I personally prefer the Banico, and will continue to purchase it.
I am sure i will continue to try others that come along, but so far the Banico is my favourite, and i would purchase again.

on 11/2/2017 7:42:00 PM

I've been dying to try this, and finally gave in. I've been using it on/off for about 4 months now, and it's good. It's a no-frills face balm, it works well, removed waterproof makeup without having to use a separate remover, and it rinses off cleanly and doesn't leave a residue. It's great for travel, because you don't have to worry about it leaking all over, and for that reason alone i'll repurchase. I'd also recommend shopping around, I've seen this product sold from anywhere between $24 to $40 for the normal sized tub.

on 10/19/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Used the pink classic one. Love this so much, one of the best makeup removing cleanser i've had. Even after using bioderma micellar water, shuuemura cleansing oil, liz earle cleanse & polish etc.. even the best cleansing oil from shu uemura sometimes makes my eyes cloudy and i have to rub more at my eyes to get heavy duty mascara and eyeshadow out. Sometimes i have to follow up with bioderma micellar water to take off remaining flakes of mascara too. Very happy that i only need to cleanse my face one time with banila co. I didnt even have to rub my eyes hard and i only give it a few gentle rubs. I love the smell and the texture. Doesnt sting my eye or my skin and did not cause any breakouts. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/17/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been using this as my first step cleanser for about a month now and I'm really enjoying it. I ordered it from Amazon. It gets my makeup and sunscreen off, and I don't use too much at a time. It came with a little scooper which I used at first but then I just use my hands. I don't really see a problem with that since I wash my hands first. It has a very light scent that doesn't bother me and it doesn't sting my eyes. I highly recommend this!!

It's really good in removing makeup. The first time I tried this my skin felt really clean. The only thing that I hated about it then is the smell because I prefer non-scented products.

After a week my acne-prone skin started to break out, that's when I stopped using it. I still use it sometimes but just to remove my eye makeup. Now I'm using The Face Shop's Cleansing Milk as my makeup remover which doesn't break me out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cannot stand this cleansing balm. When washing off prior to foam cleansing, it leaves my skin slick with a ridiculous amount of residue. I much prefer Botanic Farm's Grain Ferment cleansing sherbet; it washes off so much better than this; no residue at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this product!

So it comes in a tub in a solid form, there is a spatula you use to get the product out for hygiene reasons.

You only need a tiny amount and it literally just dissolves all my makeup. For reference I wear heavy duty mascara (Heroine Kiss Me mascara), with BB cream and a layer of mineral foundation on top.

I use to use olive oil to remove my makeup, and while far cheaper it leaves the makeup sitting on my skin. For example after I used olive oil, I have to wipe my face down with a cotton pad with miccellar water and it cannot just be washed off with a second cleanse. The pad is usually brown and black, a nice mixture of my BB cream and mascara.

After I used the Clean it Zero, I used a cotton pad with micellar water and ran it over my face and there was the faintest amount of colour on the pad, and that would have definitely been washed away with my second cleanse anyway. So it literally does dissolve the makeup!

I love it, am completely converted and will buy again.

This product works well in a double cleanse routine as the first cleanser to dissolve the makeup. What I love about it is that it doesn't leave a residue that you have to fight off with your second cleanser.

I did use it up so fast and honestly, you don't need a high-quality first cleanser if you use a double cleanse method as long as it dissolves the makeup. This is because the cleanser will not work with the skin, just with the makeup on your skin. I paid 18.50 USD at Stylekorean.com I would not buy the Clean it Zero again because you use up the product within 7 weeks.

HITS AND MISSES
+ Leaves no residue
+ Didn't irritate my sensitive eyes
+ Dissolves makeup SO easy

- Price
- You use up the product fast

HOW I USE IT
A pea-size of product on wet skin to dissolve makeup and following up with the COSRX Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser (this one I REALLY recommend)

TO CONCLUDE + TIPS
If you have a way to make this product last longer it's definitely worth it (and hey girl let me knooow)
I find that coconut oil or the Ponds Cold Cream does a great job with dissolving makeup and a way cheaper alternative as a first cleanser.