Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose

4.1

Not tested on animals

Talc, Synthetic Wax, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Hydoxylated Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanoate, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone,, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Actate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparabne, Proprylparaben. /- May Contain: Synthetic Flourphlogopite, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultamarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/7/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few months ago because of the beautiful packaging and colors.
I have tried everything to make this work but it's horribly patchy and has no pigment whatsoever.
Swooping blushes on my skin does not usually work (always patchy) so I have to lightly pat for a few minutes. Maybe I got a bad batch, but this is dry, rock hard and no pigment comes off of this, even if I do a swatch. It's powdery, the first ingredient is talc and probably most of it is. I exfoliate and apply primer, this still does not stick at all or even build up in pigment. It just removes my foundation. MAC blushes work beautifully on my skin and I look for matte shades, but this doesn't work at all so it makes no sense to me. I will throw it out or give it to a friend. From other reviews it looks like it may work on other skin textures. FYI I am female, 23, caucasian, oily but sensitive skin.

on 12/6/2017 11:14:00 PM

Beautiful shade recently finished off tea rose. But I like this shade a lot better.

on 11/10/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'd been eyeing these at CVS for awhile and finally bought this one and tea rose and really like them. They go on so smooth and are beautiful colors. My only con is the compact is a little hard to open so I'm always worried I'm going to chip a nail but the floral design is so high end looking! No regrets on buying and would repurchase.

on 8/12/2017 9:18:00 PM

Great blush, I uploaded pics, however, I think it looks more muted and natural in real life, I suppose the camera captured it looking much brighter than it really is. It's a beautiful soft rose/pink with a hint of mauvey/tan? I'm hopeless at describing a product but I will say it looks good with just about everything and is so easy to match. Lovely matte shade goes on effortlessly and stays on for a good 8 hours. I'm wearing it over EL DW foundation.

on 9/8/2017 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this product!!! Great pigmentation, lovely packaging, it never wears off, and the product itself lasts a life time. The shades are super beautiful and different, I'm sure you'll find one you love. Beware: It's super delicate, the product breaks as soon as it collides with the ground. Treat it with love!! You won't ever regret this purchase, I'm already in my second compact. ❤️

Love these blushes. They have good color payoff without having to use much. These and the Tarte blushes are my favorite, and seem to apply just like the more expensive Tarte Amazonian clay ones.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

You guys... I am obsessed with this blush. I bought romantic rose and coral cove recently but was a bit skeptical as I read a lot of reviews claiming they were powdery and patchy.
Well, i was first taken in by its sheer beauty when it first arrived. Then I opened it up and the smell was kinda off-putting. A little disappointed that it doesn't have a rosewater scent or something! Lol
But the product itself is great. The texture is weird when u swatch with a finger but when applied with a MAC blush brush, it dispersed such a beautiful even wash of color. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation for a blush in my opinion. Clearly visible but not clown-like.
It brought my face to life immediately and lasted an entire workday on my oily skin.
I do not experience any powdery-ness or patchiness.
I was concerned that the shade romantic rose would disappear into my medium brown skintone without a trace because it's a soft mauve-rose color but it shows up beautifully and gives a natural glow.
Coral cove looks great too. I'm now really interested in getting a few more shades of this.
I have a few of the baked version but I actually prefer these. The baked blushes are insanely pigmented and require a lot of work to look natural.

on 6/19/2017 2:50:00 AM

This blush is so beautiful it hurts to use because I don't want the rose shape to disappear. The product is buildable and picks up easily. The colour romantic rose is a soft matte pink and is not an 'in your face, night out clubbing' colour. It works perfectly for the day-to-day look.

I can confirm that the horrible plastic smell everyone complains about does indeed exist. However, the smell doesn't linger on the face, and it won't kill you. I believe the pros weigh out the cons for this blush.

on 7/5/2017 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a blush that can be used for every look and that's why I keep using it whenever I don't want to waste time on picking a suitable blush. It gives a rosy colour to the cheeks as the name says. It's not extremely pigmented, which is good, because it's easy to build up and there's no worry of putting too much on.

The formula is quite dry and it does have a bit chemical smell to it. I have noticed the colour doesn't last a whole day on me, but it still lasts long enough. The packaging is beautiful; even though I've used a lot of it already, the rose design is still there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous packaging! I wish it smelled like roses too, though it doesn't smell awful like some reviewers are saying. This blush is great for every day, it goes with most make up looks, is nicely pigmented and looks very natural.