MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Romantic Rose

MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Romantic Rose

3.9

Not tested on animals

Talc, Synthetic Wax, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Hydoxylated Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanoate, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone,, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Actate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparabne, Proprylparaben. /- May Contain: Synthetic Flourphlogopite, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultamarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 7/16/2018 12:21:00 PM

I have a lot of blushes, and this is one of my favorites as I consider it the most "natural" or neutral blush I own. My cheeks but better? I see why some reviewers say it's dry and powdery--possibly because I moisturize often and have oily skin, this is not an issue for me.

I don't think this is a blush you can layer on. I quickly sweep this over my cheeks and blend in.

I did not notice any smell. It's matte and a beautiful neutral shade for my warm-neutral skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This blush is a very flattering and wonderful nude pink shade that ressembles to tarte’s nude blush in harmony. You get lots of product for the price and the blush stays pretty much all day. It’s definitely a must have and a dupe for any nude blush. Can’t go wrong with this one!

on 5/3/2018 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this blush. I bought it as a dupe for Tarte Paaarty, I like it better. The formula is better and the color is a great match. My first Milani purchase, very pleased.

on 5/1/2018 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I read the mixed reviews but had such a good coupon at my local CVS, I decided to try this blush anyway. I have no issue with the packaging, particularly at Milani’s price point. I first swatched the blush using my forefinger and swiping my inner wrist. Uh oh - no color. Next test: blush brush swipe on inner wrist. Again - no color. Finally, swiped with blush brush on my naked, unprepped face. Color! Subtle, natural color that melted into my skin and lasted all day. Finally, the ultimate test - blush brush swipe on fully made up face with primer and foundation. Ahhhh, now I get it! It blended right in seamlessly and did not sit on top or settle into fine lines. A subtle, natural, neutral, healthy flush on my fair skin. While it might not make HG status for me, it comes right up there and I can see it being used regularly.

on 4/26/2018 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

While researching a dupe for Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "exposed", I found Milani's Romantic Rose was very similar in color. I love this blush, very natural. Would buy it again.

on 4/22/2018 11:34:00 PM

Obviously bought for the packaging. I can’t seem to resist flower shaped makeup. To be honest when I first bought this blush and swatched it I was very disappointed by how chalky and inconsistent it swatched. BUT putting it on the face is a totally different story! It looks great on the face and blends in naturally with my foundation!

This blush was never in stock at my local stores. I have been wanting to try it for awhile, so I ordered it off Amazon. I was super excited when it came in. I love Milani's baked blushes (looking at you Luminoso). I have light skin and this did not show up AT ALL. I threw it away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

How are there people that gave this blush more than one lipstick? Milani Rose Powder Blush is arguably the dryest, most useless product I’ve purchased in years. Zero color payoff. It’s going in the bin.

Save yourself the struggle and flush a $10 bill down the toilet...

on 4/7/2018 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I must say, this is the worst blush I have ever used! So I bought this at my local CVS and was so excited to find it. I had heard so many amazing things about this blush and color in particular. When first I swatched it nothing hardly came off at all, so I thought well thats ok I will use a brush I'm sure it will be fine. So the next time I try to use it I was in a hurry to get to work and I didnt notice until I got in the car I looked like I didn't have any blush on at all. A few days later I go to try it again and noticed nothing is coming off the brush so I am looking at the blush and it has hard pan already after just one use (and the first time in 31 years I have ever had that happen) I did get rid of the hard pan and it still just doesn't work for me, nothing comes off on my skin, even when swatching. Maybe mine was old but I won't be trying anymore of these. I do have the Baked blush in luminoso and it's been a great blush but these are just not good in my opinion. For reference I am fair-light with a neutral undertone.

I don't like the bulky packaging. It is an ok product. It is not bad. It is a dirty pink. It does not look flattering on my skin tone. Someone else might like it. It is a little too dry. So far I like Wet n Wide blush much better than Milani. Not sure if I will try another color.