MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Romantic Rose

MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Romantic Rose

3.9

Not tested on animals

Talc, Synthetic Wax, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Hydoxylated Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanoate, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone,, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Actate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparabne, Proprylparaben. /- May Contain: Synthetic Flourphlogopite, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultamarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Way too powdery and smells bad.

on 1/19/2019 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

You don’t know how valuable a good blush is until you find the right one. I have a heavy hand so I have to be extra careful with applying blushes. This one doesn’t require that much skill in application though. This is a soft color that looks very natural. My skin color is NC30 and this looks fab with my mauve shade lipstick. Highly recommended!

One of my top favorite blushes. This is goldilocks of blush - it's a neutral color and not too dark nor light. I wear bronzer and like neutral blushes that don't clash with my the rest of my makeup and overpower my face. Super cheap on Amazon (especially considering it's .60 ounces as most blushes I buy are a lot less product in the packaging). I found the application great - goes on smooth and not patchy at all. I do think this product is better for lighter skin tones, and you have a deeper complexion. I will definitely repurchase as I seldom like the blushes I buy.

on 7/16/2018 12:21:00 PM

I have a lot of blushes, and this is one of my favorites as I consider it the most "natural" or neutral blush I own. My cheeks but better? I see why some reviewers say it's dry and powdery--possibly because I moisturize often and have oily skin, this is not an issue for me.

I don't think this is a blush you can layer on. I quickly sweep this over my cheeks and blend in.

I did not notice any smell. It's matte and a beautiful neutral shade for my warm-neutral skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This blush is a very flattering and wonderful nude pink shade that ressembles to tarte’s nude blush in harmony. You get lots of product for the price and the blush stays pretty much all day. It’s definitely a must have and a dupe for any nude blush. Can’t go wrong with this one!

on 5/3/2018 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this blush. I bought it as a dupe for Tarte Paaarty, I like it better. The formula is better and the color is a great match. My first Milani purchase, very pleased.

on 5/1/2018 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I read the mixed reviews but had such a good coupon at my local CVS, I decided to try this blush anyway. I have no issue with the packaging, particularly at Milani’s price point. I first swatched the blush using my forefinger and swiping my inner wrist. Uh oh - no color. Next test: blush brush swipe on inner wrist. Again - no color. Finally, swiped with blush brush on my naked, unprepped face. Color! Subtle, natural color that melted into my skin and lasted all day. Finally, the ultimate test - blush brush swipe on fully made up face with primer and foundation. Ahhhh, now I get it! It blended right in seamlessly and did not sit on top or settle into fine lines. A subtle, natural, neutral, healthy flush on my fair skin. While it might not make HG status for me, it comes right up there and I can see it being used regularly.

on 4/26/2018 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

While researching a dupe for Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "exposed", I found Milani's Romantic Rose was very similar in color. I love this blush, very natural. Would buy it again.

on 4/22/2018 11:34:00 PM

Obviously bought for the packaging. I can’t seem to resist flower shaped makeup. To be honest when I first bought this blush and swatched it I was very disappointed by how chalky and inconsistent it swatched. BUT putting it on the face is a totally different story! It looks great on the face and blends in naturally with my foundation!

This blush was never in stock at my local stores. I have been wanting to try it for awhile, so I ordered it off Amazon. I was super excited when it came in. I love Milani's baked blushes (looking at you Luminoso). I have light skin and this did not show up AT ALL. I threw it away.