3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

18 days ago

This is a neutral pink blush with a matte finish. It is really light and requires some building up to be noticeable on the cheeks. I find that it looks really flattering on my fair skin. The only con that comes to mind is the strong, unpleasant, synthetic scent.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

7 months ago

Way too powdery and smells bad.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

9 months ago

You don’t know how valuable a good blush is until you find the right one. I have a heavy hand so I have to be extra careful with applying blushes. This one doesn’t require that much skill in application though. This is a soft color that looks very natural. My skin color is NC30 and this looks fab with my mauve shade lipstick. Highly recommended!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (909 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

12 months ago

One of my top favorite blushes. This is goldilocks of blush - it's a neutral color and not too dark nor light. I wear bronzer and like neutral blushes that don't clash with my the rest of my makeup and overpower my face. Super cheap on Amazon (especially considering it's .60 ounces as most blushes I buy are a lot less product in the packaging). I found the application great - goes …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

frompepsia

Jul/16/2018

I have a lot of blushes, and this is one of my favorites as I consider it the most "natural" or neutral blush I own. My cheeks but better? I see why some reviewers say it's dry and powdery--possibly because I moisturize often and have oily skin, this is not an issue for me.

I don't think this is a blush you can layer on. I quickly sweep this over my cheeks and blend …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/01/2018

This blush is a very flattering and wonderful nude pink shade that ressembles to tarte’s nude blush in harmony. You get lots of product for the price and the blush stays pretty much all day. It’s definitely a must have and a dupe for any nude blush. Can’t go wrong with this one!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

May/03/2018

I love this blush. I bought it as a dupe for Tarte Paaarty, I like it better. The formula is better and the color is a great match. My first Milani purchase, very pleased.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/01/2018

I read the mixed reviews but had such a good coupon at my local CVS, I decided to try this blush anyway. I have no issue with the packaging, particularly at Milani’s price point. I first swatched the blush using my forefinger and swiping my inner wrist. Uh oh - no color. Next test: blush brush swipe on inner wrist. Again - no color. Finally, swiped with blush brush on my naked …Read more

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

Apr/26/2018

While researching a dupe for Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "exposed", I found Milani's Romantic Rose was very similar in color. I love this blush, very natural. Would buy it again.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

Apr/22/2018

Obviously bought for the packaging. I can’t seem to resist flower shaped makeup. To be honest when I first bought this blush and swatched it I was very disappointed by how chalky and inconsistent it swatched. BUT putting it on the face is a totally different story! It looks great on the face and blends in naturally with my foundation!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24