3.0

Reviews

3.0
from

4 years ago

i tbh don't know how i feel about this serum, i bought it beginning of last year but sort of forgot about until recently. i have some sun spots/freckles that I really despise having, even though i am adamant about applying sunscreen, even while i am at home. at first when I started to use this, it stung a little bit, so i used a light and thin layer of a water-based moisturizer before this and it minimze the sting. now that i got used to it im using it on clean skin and it seems to just barely lighten up some spots. the spots on my right cheekbone really does seem to be fading, but I can't really tell because winter barely finished and since sun isn't that strong and i used an spf everyday, it might have lightened regardless. so now im testing it when the sun is stronger and hopefully i get results. idk if i will repurchase because it is quite pricey

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This was great for my blemish prone skin. I feel like it could be quite drying for dry skinned people but for my oily skin it was great! With the slightest scent and easy to use hygienic pump bottle it's an all round amazing product. Love it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

4 years ago

I was given a free sample of this product while in a David Jones store. Let me just say, I absolutely HATED this product. The colour was strongly yellow undertoned, which may benefit some, but for me, I need more of a pink undertone, and it made me look like I was somewhat ill. On top of that, it felt heavy and sticky on my face. I had high hopes when I was given this, as I have dry skin and this seemed like the perfect product (on top of this, the philosophy brand has a great reputation) but even the packaging of the sample was awful. As soon as I opened it, it oozed everywhere, the formula feeling thick and gross before I even put it on my face. It completely washed me out and I can't even think of a single positive thing about this product. Definitely do NOT recommend.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

I'm so surprised by the negative reviews on this product, because I absolutely adore it and I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. It has a light texture to it and feels mildly moisturizing, it absorbs rapidly and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. There's no noticeable fragrance either which is nice because I am very sensitive/ allergic to most fragrance. My skin looks brighter, has been less oily, and is substantially less red since I have started using this product. My pores look refined and I've never felt more confident about my skin before. It hasn't aggravated my cystic acne prone skin either which is impressive. I've tried many serums before, Ole Henriksen, Fresh, Black Tea, Dior, and this is hands down my favourite. Not to mention it sits beautifully under makeup. I love the pump, it disperses the perfect amount of product, with no excess. While it annoys me that I can't see how much product I have remaining in the product I have already purchased a backup. I personally highly recommend.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

Hydration-wise, this felt nice on my skin. I'm surprised you because alcohol is the third ingredient. I think this stuff is making me break out, tho :( my acne has never been so bad!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure