Isis Pharma Metroruboril

Isis Pharma Metroruboril

4.5

AQUA (WATER), CETYL ALCOHOL, CETETH-20, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), MIMOSA TENUIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, RANUNCULUS FICARIA EXTRACT, ESCIN, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, (METHYL-2 NITRO-5 IMIDAZOLYL)-2 ETHANOL, STEARETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BISABOLOL, ACRYLATE/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm just finishing my first tube of this. I really enjoyed it and will definitely repurchase. I use it first thing in the morning after cleansing. Initially, I had a slight reaction to it (after having used The Ordinary 10% Azelaic Acid), but very quickly I acclimated. I think it has a great set of ingredients and helps soothe my mild rosacea. I use a pea-sized amount, and it goes on easily and doesn't interact with other subsequent skin care or makeup. It didn't have any effect on my sun spots and didn't completely remove the redness in my cheeks, but I do think it is effective in reducing it.

on 12/29/2014 12:11:00 AM

I bought this in Europe a few months ago when my dermatologist recommended it.
I wish I had bought more than the 1 tube because I really like it.
I mean the results after using it on and off (because I forgot for a while) have been pretty decent. I'm sure if I had used it continuously my rosacea would have been almost gone by now.
After a few months into this product I realized that they have started importing Isis Pharma in Korea. They do have most of the Ruboril line however they do not have this.
The reason I love it that it is a clear scent-free gel that once applied it soothes the red areas. It doesn't hydrate or anything but the fact that calmed the redness without any other side effect (be it good or bad) is what I love about it the most.
If you have mild to medium rosacea like myself this is a must product!