MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Naked

MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Naked
MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Confident #3MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Confident #2MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Confident #1Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Naked

4.6

Not tested on animals

Collection: Color Statement Moisture Matte (Vegan)
MILANI reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/20/2018 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the best nudey/mauve lipstick shades (for fair skintones) I've tried in a long time. Suits my fair skintone and suits me even if I self tan. It's that "je ne sais quoi" kind of shade that just adds a bit of something to help you look more polished.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Matte Naked is a beautiful MLBB pinky nude type color on my very fair skin. The formula is nice, not very drying, and it lasts pretty well for a poured lipstick. The packaging is classy as well, and I love that it has the color on the bottom to make it easy to differentiate from similar tubes. For the price, this is a great staple lipstick for every day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not really a lipstick person, but I've been trying to get into it lately. I always gravitate to this type of color -- pinky nude/mauve -- and this is the best color I've found for my skin tone. Granted I tend to only really shop at the drugstore for most things, so take that for what it is. When I put on a single coat, it looks really natural and very much like my natural lip color. When I put on more than one coat, it does have a bit of a bluish grey tint like others have said, but I don't like to wear multiple coats anyway so it doesn't bother me. I'll definitely buy this again, especially considering the price!

on 2/20/2018 6:13:00 PM

I really enjoy this lipstick. I tend to gravitate toward cool tone nudes and this one is fantastic. This is my go to lipstick when I play with my eye makeup and want a subtle lip.

on 7/8/2017 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is my everyday colour! I always throw this in my purse when I don't have time to put lipstick on or just in case. It's a gorgeous muted rosy nude tone on me. Not exactly mlbb colour as it has some kind of greyish and brownish undertones. I'm honestly afraid to finish this up, so I try to use another lip products, but this is one of the lipsticks that suits every makeup look I'm going for.

The lipstick tube is sleek and looks expensive. It doesn't open accidentally in the bag and the name doesn't rub off right away as well. It has a nice vanilla smell to it. As it's matte, it might be a bit drying, but I haven't noticed it at all. I have also got many compliments when I have been wearing this colour. I can honestly say that it's my #1 lipstick!

on 6/13/2017 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i am in love with this lipstick, oh man. i recently bought about 7 new lip products hoping i'd find my perfect MLBB/nude shade in at least one of them. this hilariously enough IS actually a MLBB AND a nude on me, it's sort of light brownish-orange and matches my natural lip color almost perfectly. i also find it amusing that so many people are mentioning it has gray in it since i don't see any gray whatsoever, but i suppose i shouldn't be surprised! i often describe myself as having gray-yellow undertones and it is very common for my skin to "eat up" the gray in products so to speak, leaving more color on my skin in general (eg mauve blush looks like a natural pink flush; muted tones lose their mutedness on my skin and become more colorful).

aside from that, the formula is just lovely. it reminds me of the NYX smlcs in a bullet form, but even softer and more satin. it might just be my favorite formula for a lip product yet. it looks so beautifully smooth after application, and the texture never clashes with anything else i have going on like creamier bullet lipsticks can, if that makes sense. it's exactly what i was looking for in a lipstick and i'm so happy i purchased it.

tldr, if you are very light and have weird undertones that seem to clash with everything, give this a try! it looks super natural and soft and it's the closest thing i've ever found to a true "nude" on my skin tone. it's really just the perfect lip product. i will definitely be looking at other shades within the milani matte line.

Unfortunately this particular shade doesn't work well for me. Matte Naked is a neutral to cool undertone nude, and the gray/purple tones really show up on my lips. These undertones make my NC25-30 skin look sick and unflattering. Color aside, I actually like the formula and scent. It applies smoothly and has a faint chocolate smell which goes away quickly. I would be willing to try out other shades in this matte range.

on 12/28/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ive finally bought this lipstick after hearing so many good reviews on it. All the reviews turn out to be true. This lipstick is creamy, lightweight, pigmented, not drying, and lasts a while. It has a matte finish as the name says and a faint hot chocolate scent. This particular shade in 61 matte naked is a nice medium neutral muted/mauvey pink brown. Im not repurchasing coz i cant pull off the shade but the formula is nice.

on 6/30/2016 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've already raved about the formula of this lipstick in a review of the full line, so I'll keep it short here: surprisingly creamy, non-drying and all-around great. The shade though, is even better, if possible. I've had so many misses when it comes to nude lipsticks. I just rarely like the way they look on me. A while back I found my favourite darker, brown-ish nude (Isadora Perfect Moisture Matt in Bare Bohemian), and now I've found the perfect pink-ish nude in this shade. It's just a tiny bit lighter than my natural lips, and it's such a versatile shade. I love wearing it when I've got a quite dramatic eye going on, but it's also just as good when you're going for a very natural look. I can already tell this will become a repeat purchase, and most likely my most used lipstick this summer.

This is my first, but not last, Milani matte lipstick. I have been hunting for a wearable everyday nude matte and gave "Naked" a go. For me, this is a tricky kind of shade, sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror, especially after couple of hours wearing it, I feel like more purply-grayish tones peek through, making me look like I... drowned in the lake.
It is a beautiful, soft, long lasting and comfortable formula, going to definitely purchase more shades because unlike other matte products, it doesn't dry out my lips.