Forever Flawless Diamond peeling gel

Forever Flawless Diamond peeling gel

4.3

It's very light on my skin, not oily or greasy. It doesn't make my pores feel clogged like other creams I've tried and it doesn't make me break out. I think it's supposed to be scent free, but everything has a scent and this smells lovely to me. I've noticed a significant difference in the disappearance in my small forehead wrinkles and my under eye bags. I love this product and am a very happy customer.

on 4/17/2016 12:16:00 AM

I bought this for $70 in Boston almost two years ago and have used a nickel-sized portion on my face when I remember to use it and am very pleased with results. My skin is very smooth after using it and dried, hyperpigmented areas of skin from zit/blackhead popping do seem to rub off. I don't use this product as part of a regularly scheduled routine skin regimen like I should (thus the 2 year longevity). I still wonder what caused my temporary insanity to spend that amount of money on a face product. I was taken by surprise strolling along the outdoor mall and before I realized what I had gotten myself into, I found myself in the store with product on my arm, held tightly by a highly trained salesperson and immediately said no when the original price quoted was $300. I kept saying no until the price dropped to $70. I knew I was being scammed but it was so hard to walk away after such effort put forth by the salesman. If anything, I'm really impressed by the sales pitch. These guys could sell anything. Obviously this company knows what it is doing since there is now a Forever Flawless store in my hometown mall. I haven't decided if I want to spend another $70 but I have not found another similar product that leaves my face with the same softness afterwards.

I had past the kiosk for this stuff with a 'no thanks' many times but one day I was in no hurry to get home and the mall was clearing out so I let the cute Israeli guy (they're all Israeli I believe, and almost always good looking) do his demonstration on me, not intending to buy anything. But lo and behold, I was impressed. This stuff does an amazing job at exfoliation. He did it on my inner forearms, showing me how moisturiser didn't absorb on the unexfoliated arm. And you could see the dead skin rolling up and sloughing off. I asked for a tiny bit more to try again on the spot and see if it was the product, but no! Nothing that time showing that it was skin.

So now I no longer wanted to waste my time on rough/harsh exfoliants that don't even do a good job, but I also knew this guy was going to be a good salesman. I never fall for these types of things, I'm happy to walk away, but I wanted this product so I listened to what he was offering. He said the regular price was $200 but that he would give me their special moisturiser of a similar value for free, since it was the end of the day and he was about to close up. I said okay but can you give me a deal on just the moisturiser. He surprised me a bit and said he could do $100 but not to tell anyone (oops). I think it was partly because it was almost closing time and he wanted another sale. I've read about most people paying $180 or more for it, though some seem to be able to get some pretty good deals. People should be careful though, these salespeople are GOOD. They make you feel special and I've read about people ending up spending thousands and are angry afterwards.

From the research I did, this is their only stand-out product. Don't be swindled into buying more stuff, but this stuff is good. I only use it once or twice a month but I absolutely love the results. It makes my skin look really bright, clean, tight and instantly healthier. It does seem like it helps my skin absorb moisturiser better too. And it's not abrasive or harsh. I'm not sure about if it's 'diamonds' or what, but it feels like extremely fine grain sand and does seem to be mechanical as opposed to chemical. Anyway I am a fan.

And I hardly use any each time and at this rate this stuff is going to last a very long time, even with letting my mum use it occasionally.. she really should get her own, she loves it!

I last post my first impression on this gentle exfoliate product on November 6, 2014. It had been around 47 days since i had considered picking this facial exfoliant up. I did do my research before i made my final decision to make the purchase. I have seen positive actual demos, as well as recieve one up close and personally! I also had read BUNCH of negative reviews on this product and the whole company Forever Flawless in general by angry costumers. The costumers reaction was mainly towards the pushy downgrading sales representatives who mostly have seemed to push the financial buttons of their potential customers. Surprisingly enough though there will be Forever Flawless sales person that will offer this sale at a very generous price quote. I have ultra sensitive slightly pink, neutral tone skin. Over 5 Skin specialist all advised me to " Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate!" And this advise was not just to make a sell of their product either which is what i actually thought to myself and assumed. The Skin exfoliating advise was actually for my own good skin health.
Exfoliating is indeed a important part of defying dull maturing skin. At home exfoliation with mild natural grains or powder is said to be effective and far more gentle than In office Chemical Dermabrasion as long as you still are maintaining your youth naturally. There is no need to jump on to the harsh plan.
Smells slighty of eyelash glue ( around 5% , I am familiar with how lash glue smells like because i use it every week) But at the same time it smells Exactly like DermaDoctors Wrinkle Revenge serum ( Must be that Green tea) As i rubbed the peel in circular motion as directed on the box, the remains of the cluttered substance you are seeing now is acutally my dead skin cells that has been effortlessly sloughed off! I am a very skeptical person and do not like to waste hard earned cash on products that seemingly work.

At first i assumed The Skin cells that is sloughing off might be the product itself since the product is a gel formula, and sort of has a faint lash glue smell i truly thought that it might be a good illusion-of -skin-cells being exfoliated-off-skin-product as surprsingly other negative upset customers had claimed specifically towards about this product. There also was 2 honest reviewers i came across that mentioned they tested side by side with a person, friend, and even sisters who actually shed less dead skin cells than the other standing right by them testing the exact same Forever Flawless diamond peeling Gel. After testing this out for myself i came to find this product is a Genuine skin exfoliator. I used the peel on my forehead and nose.

The same substance you see on the photo of my back of my left hand was apparent. I washed it off with warm water and cloth with only water. I proceeded to to a second round of applying the forever flawless peel right away, right after Asap to see if it would dry up, or gather the little cluttered dust looking "Dead skin cells" again. When i did behold there was nothing showing up, nothing more to be sloughed off i was just feeling the clean smoothened surface. It Did slough of the old layers off my skin Nice & Evenly. When I put on my serum and night cream i felt my skin all smooth!

I use this on face as it originally had been made for as well as for my hands as they too should not be ever negleted in the youth preseverance skin care routine.My skin on my hand and face drank up the moisture really well since there was no more dead skin cells getting in the way. Personally i find forever flawless peel gel very useful!!!