Molton Brown Singosari

No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Well it took me a while to realise you have to turn the lid to the left to get the perfume out! Thought I had got a faulty one. I was really disappointed in this after reading reviews about it being a powerhouse of a fragrance similar to Opium. Its nothing like Opium!. Very watery and mild to my nose. Yes I can catch a faint whiff of spices if I put my nose to my wrist but thats it really. Glad I only paid £ 15.00 for it via ebay. Shame as Ive always loved their handwash etc and was expecting more frankly.

on 12/25/2014 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Out of the Navigations Through Scent, this is my favorite, even over the more popular Iunu. Notes are: nutmeg, patchouli, ginger, incense and vetiver. I smell the nutmeg and ginger with a dash of incense the most. This definitely reminds me of Serge Lutens Five O'Clock Au Gingembre but definitely lighter and warmer. With the Serge, I smell the ginger and tea combo the most. I love both of them, probably Singosari more, because it's warmer and lighter. The Serge can come off strong and sharp at first, but the ginger note is the absolute best I've ever smelled. If you like ginger, definitely try this!

Popular Fragrances