OPI Be Magentale With Me

OPI Be Magentale With Me

on 2/12/2015 10:04:00 AM

Love. This polish gives a sheer wash of pink, a my-nails-but-better look. It's also an excellent base for glitter polishes. In fact this is my favorite of the OPI Sheer Tints.

I've also tried Don't Violet Me Down and I Can Teal You Like Me. But I skipped I'm Never Amberassed (the yellow one) because I read on a nail blog that it just makes your fingertips look nicotine-stained. But, having used three out of the four, I have decided that I really like these sheer tints.

The formula is different from traditional nail polishes, it's more like a runny gel. Easy to work with overall, I just make sure to apply very thin coats. The color in these is very build-able. Wears well too.

I can see myself using this polish a lot in the future. And I'd definitely buy it again.

on 12/25/2014 9:50:00 AM

I love the layering you can do with the sheer tints from OPI, but at least with this pink one, the formula is way to gloopy, and thin threads of stretchy top coat starts happening after the dipping the brush in a few times. It's tricky to work with, and has bubbles. But the ombre effect at the end is cool, if you do that (layer in different lengths to the nail tip). It probably also looks better on a nail with a white polish base coat.