3.6

$8.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Light-medium to medium coverage. Not super smoothing like the Instant Age Rewind but not super cakey like ELF Camo Concealer either. Seems to have a semi-matte finish, not fully matte but has a slight hint of glow. Neither moisturizing nor drying. Doesn't oxidize. I love the Age Rewind Formula as it has better coverage and is more smoothing, but the fuzzy applicator spreads too much everywhere and I couldn't get a shade match (Light/Pale has a nice peachy beige undertone but is too dark, and the Fair undertone is too deathly Pink-Grey. Master Conceal has more control with the fine tip nozzle and I can get enough coverage if I layer it up. The shades run slightly yellow leaning neutral so they are more skin-like on me. Thank goodness Maybelline has moved away from un-natural orangey Oomplomp shades of the past!

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

a year ago

This is supposed to be a dupe for Tarte Double Duty Shape Tape concealer. It is not. However, it’s decent. A little cakey. Not as smooth but in a pinch or budget, not bad.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I am on my second tube of this and I love it! It covers my acne scars so well and blends very easily. It is very similar to Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo Concealer and Clinique's Advanced Concealer (imho) so I love it. And a little goes a long way so a tube lasts a while. What's not to love?

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

Works pretty well I wear the shade 20 Light. I wouldn't repurchase because: I feel it's hard to control (it's so concentrated, you only need a tiny bit) the amount the comes out, can look a little cake, can settle, and for under the eyes I prefer a satin or natural skin finish even though I'm getting older and therefore more on the dry side under my eyes, but this was a little too dewy. The coverage is pretty good however (I'm 27 btw). So I always feel as if I'm wasting it, yet I still feel as if I have too much on.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

Disappointed. When I first got this I tried it at night in dim artificial lighting, and the coverage itself was fine so I gave it 5 lippies since it covers dark circles well. Then I went to put it on the next morning in natural lighting. I bought the shade "fair" and it's dark and yellow toned. This color should be called "beige" because that's what it is. I usually love Maybelline because they cater to all skin tones and do a great job at making products for lighter skin tones. Why is this concealer so warm and dark? I use their foundation in 110 Matte and Poreless which is neutral (perhaps even slightly yellow) and this is just so dark & yellow in comparison. Really let down by the color selection, as the coverage was good.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

Second tube of this and I love it ! I am currently very pregnant and still working ! Lucky me ! I have been struggling with a little more acne then I am used to in my everyday life and this has been a life saver. I don’t normally wear makeup to work because of the type of job I currently have but I use this to spot conceal and it does a fantastic job. Just last week I had the worst pimple right in the middle of my forehead. Not a cute look I know.... but I put this one and it stayed put through a 7 hour shift on a very hot day. Not only that but when I do my more full out glam looks I use it under my eyes and it conceals everything perfectly. I was never one to use concealer until I started trying out a bunch during this time where I had more to cover up but I’m glad I tried this one. Very full coverage but not cakey. The lasting power and price are what will make me repurchase this one time and time again. I’ve always been a person who enjoyed the squeeze tube packacking too so this is perfect for me. So if you are looking for great coverage in a concealer pick this one up you won’t be disappointed !!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I rarely write reviews for products, but I had to for this fantastic concealer. I stumbled across it randomly at the drugstore looking for a concealer with good coverage, and this is the best concealer I've ever had. It goes on and blends flawlessly, and the tiniest amount goes a long way. Amazing coverage, yet still feels light and doesnt get cakey or dry, the only time it didn't last perfectly all day I had super dry skin and spent the whole day outside in +40°C, and even then wasn't horrible. Buildable, and doesnt get stuck up in creases over the day. I have sensitive acne prone skin, and this covers everything without aggravating the problem. Will continue to buy this forever!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

I didn't love this concealer. While the price is decent and it comes on a travel friendly, easy to dispense tube, it just doesn't seem to be as flattering as I'd hoped. The product doesn't really sink in or mimic the look of my skin. I felt my under eyes still looked a little bit washed out and flat after applying it. I would classify it as having medium coverage and while the formula isn't dry, it isn't what I would call a creamy concealer either. It blended out fairly well though. One of the issues I have is that it seems as though the line as a whole is quite yellow toned and as a result, I don't feel this is the best match for my skin. That being said, the concealer lasts a long time and I haven't had any issues with it transferring or rubbing off. It's a well rounded concealer that comes at a decent price, however, I find myself reaching for other concealers more and would most likely not buy this again. It just didn't wow me.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

2 years ago

Love this concealer. A forever buy !

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Great stuff

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over