L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Deep Dark
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

1 review

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Packaging a (1) because I thought ye color was too light for me but...
This product is amazing. It lasts longer than Estée Lauder Double Wear. My makeup goes on at 5 AM and it comes off by 7 PM. See my method below.
1. YSL for my dark spots and scars( pricey but makeup application is smoother)
2. Murad hydrating Mattifier SPF- only when the temp is above 40. During winter I use a different moisturizer
3. Apply Infallible in desired # of dots on face my color is (Cocoa)
4. Spritz face with Urban Decay all nighter setting spray to prevent the foundation from drying out
5. Use Kabuki brush in a dabbing motion
6. Bake/ face with Dermablend setting powder (saffron). I only highlight/contour with NYX concealer for the fancy events
7. Spray with Infallible setting spray
8. Lasts all day!
9. Hoping this will also during the summer'
Let me know if this method works for you